This isn't going to be all rainbows and unicorns. In fact, most of it will be weird.
1) I love picking my nose. Love it. Of course I dispose on the boogies accordingly and wash my hands after a good pickin', as most of my pickin' goes on while I am tinkling.
2) I love to have my arms tickled. And my back tickled, but it is easier to request an arm tickle. It is also easier to tickle your own arms then your back, since usually I am left to do the tickling myself.
3) I love a recent quote I read, "Having toddlers are the longest days and shortest years of your life" it is by Barbara Bush, Sr. I love her and love this quote. As most of us know, it is so true.
4) I love big boobs. Y'all know this and it is a fact. I want big boobies so bad and feel that this fall, I might get the green light to get my new rack. If this wasn't somewhat of a "nice" blog and my dad and brother didn't read it, I would totally take before and after pictures of my boobs. I would also post a daily boob picture for all the world to see.
5) I love the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I want to be one. Badly. In my head, I can dance like them and could make the team if only my husband and kids didn't tie me down. And if I had bigger boobs.
6) I love the smell of my kids morning breath. It is so nasty but it smells so yummy to me. Hubby's morning breath makes me dry heave, but my kids morning breath? Sweet honey suckle. If I could bottle it and wear it as a perfume, I would.
7) I love Chile and Cheese Fritos. It is hard for me to pass them up in line at the grocery store. They are the perfect snack, the chili provides protein, the cheese provides calcium, and the corn chip provide a vegetable. When washed down with an Orange Fanta? You also get a serving of fruit.
8) I love going barefoot. My feet are always in need of a pedi due to the habit of never ever wearing shoes. By the time I have my bath at night, the bottoms of my feet are pretty disgusting. They are what us Texans call, "Piggly Wiggly feet."
9) I love to mop. Mopping gives me such instant gratification. I mop several times a week and usually break a sweat doing it. We have cement floors so mopping is very easy. A little tip is to mop using Lavender Fabuloso. Holy Moly! That stuff smells spectacular.
10) I love my family.
So there are a few weird things that I love!
We have had a very full week. Sea World was a hit! The heat and lines and such were all worth. Just seeing the kids faces light up watching Shamu or Bram's laugh riding the log ride. SO WORTH IT!!
Sydney and Susan left yesterday, but not before we did a rainbow cake, per Sydney's request. Instead of thirding the batter for each layer, I had a blond moment and only halved it. Needless to say, the cake was HUGE!
Susan made the best vanilla cream icing I have ever had (recipe below) and the sparkler candles were a hit.
Cake and ice cream after lunch.
I was afraid the shooting of the mommy would upset Bram.
It didn't. Not at all.
Mikey and Gran-T will be spending the weekend with us and we are very excited about them coming. We always have fun when they come to town.
Oh! And guess who slept in her big girl bed last night? Miss Tess! I crawled in the bed with her around midnight because I had anxiety about her falling out, but she didn't fuss or anything when we put her down. So no more cribs. Boo-hooooo!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!