Friday, June 13, 2008

Who do I think I am?

I just bought ANOTHER bikini for the summer! For some reason I think that if I get an email from J Crew with stuff on sale, I have to make a purchase. It is kind of annoying. But they did have a great bikini on sale, so I bought it. I have been working my ass off to get in great shape. So I might not look like Heidi Klum but I have a terrific imagination, so while I am donning the new bikini I will look like her....in my head.

Bram is in Snyder with Iddy and Pa this weekend. It is soooo quiet and calm without him. As much as that little dude can push me to the edge, I already miss him terribly. He had his three year check up and his blood work came back showing his iron low. Karis (a great friend and our nurse practitioner) told me an iron supplement and a change in diet might help calm him down a bit. I bought the "Eating for Your Blood Type" book and I have been feeding him some things that aren't good for his blood types. Who knew? I hope it works a little.

Yesterday, we were at the square buying Father's Day gifts and Bram was touching EVERYTHING in the store and the lady at the counter told me that Supernanny was auditioning in Austin this weekend. WTF!! He was just being a little boy! I have seen Supernanny, I'm not saying this might not be necessary one day, but it isn't that bad yet. I tried not to let it hurt my feelings, but it kind of did.

Tess is now wanting me to hold her all day! Right now she is on the floor surounded by toys and looking at me and whining. Brother never went through this phase. I thought it was cute at first but now it is a little tiring. Precious little lady.

All in all, this weekend is going to be pretty darn good. Toddler free, having a get together over here tomorrow. And then I get to cuddle with my crazy tot on Sunday when we get him back.

No comments: