Wednesday, July 23, 2008

vacation is over..

Well, Iddy and I are meeting in Brownwood today so I can pick up Brammy. She was going to keep him until Sunday but they now have an employee out and a funeral to attend on Thursday. It has been crazy calm around here. My house is still in pristine condition and I am just having to worry about feeding a 9 month old jarred baby food and a few bottles a day. It makes me wonder why I thought having one tiny kid was hard. Just running simple errands is amazingly easier.
Yes, I miss the little fellow but a break from time to time is very nice, very nice indeed.

Tess did not get the memo she cannot walk yet. She will see something she wants, stand up to go get it and fall right over. Her poor little forehead is dotted with bruises. Poor little lady!

KMart and I went and saw Mama Mia! last night and it was such a fun movie, I want to go see it again. I have been singing ABBA since I woke up this morning. Highly recommend.

Well, that is it for today, I am off to Brownwood to pick up my precious blond little dude.

No comments: