Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ear, Nose and Throat...Oh my!!

I have to take Bram to the ear, nose and throat doctor today to see about his tonsils. This scares me for more than one reason. First, he can act like a real asshole at the docs and this doc is supposed to be really hot. Second, I really don't want to put him under to have surgery if they do decide to take his tonsils out. This scares the crap out of me. Of course the latter is much more important to me and is what really is weighing on my mind today. But I have to say, I will be looking like an extra cute mom at the appointment.

On another note Tess is going to be a firecracker. This scares me to death! She is throwing tantrums already. Is this normal for a 10 month old? Brammy did not behave this way at 10 months, this I am sure of. Yikes. But she is just sooo precious, giving kisses, clapping and waving good-bye. I am going to have my hand F.U.L.L. fo'sho'! Luckily Bram will be entering all day Kindergarten by the time she turns 2, this will be a very good thing.

Wish me luck at the docs!

No comments: