Monday, August 31, 2009

I want THIS even more than a boob job. I've got it bad.

Your are an obsession, I cannot sleep

I am a possession unopened at your feet.

There is no balance, no equality.


Be still I will not accept defeat.




I will have you. Yes, I will have you.


I will find a way, and I will have you.


Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly


I will collect you and capture you.


You are an obsession, you're my obsession.

What do you want me to be to make you sleep with me.

You are an obsession, you're my obsession

What do you want to be to make you sleep with me.


Your face appears again, I see beauty there


But I see danger, stranger beware

A circumstance in your naked dreams


Your affection, is not what it seems


You are an obsession, you're my obsession

Who do you want me to be to make you sleep with me



You are an obsession, you're my obsession

What do you want me to be, to make you sleep with me


My fantasy has turned to madness


All my goodness, has turned to badness



My need to possess you has consumed my soul


My life is trembling, I have no control



I will have you, yes I will have you
I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you........



I'm totally turning into one of those creepy women. In my head, I totally have a chance.

I just started "Breaking Dawn" and I have to say, my kids are kind of being neglected.

Sugar cookies for breakfast are OK? No?






14 comments:

juliarhock said...

Girl, get ahold of yourself. Take a cold shower. Wring out your undies. It will pass.

Carrie Darney said...

Wring out your undies...I'm dying! Ha! That is hilarious!

Go to Adam & Eve and get yourself a present and get over it.

I do think he would want you though...you are pretty cute...go for it!

The Jones Family said...

You seriously are too damn funny! You can totally get him; and then I can have Jacob! I could just eat him up... SO hot!

If the shoe FITZ said...

Really?
I think he only looks okay some of the time....

morewineplease said...

BAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!

lurve it

starnes family said...

I think he looks like a total greese ball. And, I like greese balls....don't get me wrong. I just prefer those of legal age. Isn't he 16 or something?

PS - this is a whole new level of freakdome, even for you, Court.

FROGGITY! said...

i am blushing! dang you got it bad! haha

sugar cookies are good for the soul.

Dee Stephens said...

yeh.. I'm not so into him either but that is funny!
Love the 80's tie-in!

mamaclay said...

Once you finish all the books, it will pass. Remind yourself that you heart Edward, not Rob. Edward is perfectly wonderful, Rob probably smells a little.

Merry Mack said...

I have to say that I am totally hot for Edward. The actor that plays is o.k. but my vision in my head of Edward and the scenes were WAY better. My family was super neglected while I spent two whole weeks in a Twilight dream. Love it! Go for it. I wonder if your vampire babies would be as cute as your real life babies?

Live.Love.Eat said...

I still love you.

Really, while I was completely obsessed last year reading this (even at stoplights)series I just don't like Rob AT ALL. The 4th pic up is one of the worst I have seen. He's just too skinny, too white, and too stinky for me. But I still love you :)

Lulu the Midwife said...

No wonder you needed your computer back and running. Can't wait for the next movie. Sigh.

whereismymind said...

You have to fight me for him, sister. Mmmmmm.......... But, I guess I do have to wait a few months... Pop this kid out and then get my figure back and all... I don't mind sloppy Robward seconds.

I think I may have finally gotten caught up on the damage that reading that series did to my house. (And that was a loooong time ago.) Specifically my laundry. I read them three times. In a row. The Mister HATES Twilight bc of it. My family/house was seriously neglected.

Oh, and if you haven't read Midnight Sun, you must do so immediately. If you think you love him now, just wait. YOWZA.

msprimadonna67 said...

Love the 80s Animotion soundtrack!