Sunday, July 5, 2009

Heading to the Mothership....

Cold Fort Worth beer just ain't no good for jealous
I've tried it night after night

You're in someone elses arms in Dallas

Does Fort Worth ever cross your mind?

Darlin' while you're busy burnin' bridges
Burn one for me if you get time
Cause good memories don't fade so easy

Does Fort Worth ever cross your mind?

You left me here to be with him in Dallas
And I know it hurt you at the time
Well I wonder now if it makes a difference

Does Fort Worth ever cross your mind?

Does Fort Worth ever, does Fort Worth ever

Does Fort Worth ever cross your mind?

I'm off y'all, to the best city in the world. My Hometown. Bram has Zoo Camp and I will be visitin', meetin' and greetin'! Lots of family to see, swimming to do, new babies to hold, and friends to have a drink or two with. And I can't wait!

This visit I will be taking the kids to see all Fort Worth has to offer. The Zoo of course, the museums, Cowtown, and lots, lots more.

I truly love living were we are now, but givin the chance, I would live in Fort Worth in a blink of an eyelash. (But I think y'all already knew that didn't you?)

Hubby will be missed terribly, but he has lots of "honey-dos" to take care of, and what a great week for him. Wife AND kiddo free. Whew!

I will be taking tons of pics and posting a bit.

Ta-ta for now!!! I'm COWTOWN BOUND!!

13 comments:

Mama Sue said...

Now I will not be able to get that song out of my head today! One of my favorites though. Can't wait to see ya'll!

starnes family said...

Love Fort Worth! A former home of ours.....proud to say that!

Enjoy.

The Jones Family said...

Ok, so you should probably try to call me and we can come out to Ft. Worth for some fun stuff with you guys... that is if you are not TOTLALLY booked up already. Let me now!

The Jones Family said...

let me know, not now... HA! Sorry.

Dee Stephens said...

I love the area as well. We used to go shopping there 2x's a year when I was in high school and college. Thanks for the congrats. I am so very happy!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Can you believe I've never in my life been to Texas? You have a good time back at home...hope your hubby gets all of those chose done!

The Soladay Family said...

Sounds like a good time!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I hope to get to TX someday. Never been! Have a great time and c'mon back now ya here.

Merry Mack said...

One of my favorite songs and favorite places on earth! Have a good time in our stompin' grounds. I can't wait to hear what you and Bram think of Zoo Camp.

mamaclay said...

Love me some Fort Worth!!! Have fun!

Katy said...

Enjoy enjoy!!

Moni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moni said...

Don't know what just happened to my last comment? Anyway, have a safe trip! Hopefully you'll make it over to Joe T's while you're there....