Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lesson #2

Lesson #2: Holding twins will put your baby fever into high gear. BUT when both need to eat at the same time.......

it all goes away, you hand them over, get in your car, drive away, pour yourself a glass of wine, and go to sleep for 8 hours of uninterrupted rest.

But boy oh boy are they precious! Sylvie and Henry. My cousin's bundles of joy that I got to snuggle with for an afternoon.

It was heaven.





Henry Charles

Sylvie Nell

How scrumptious is this?

Both babes were born at 38 weeks, which is terrific for twins. And my cousin Julie weighs 100 lbs NOT pregnant, so her tiny little self carrying these two for that long was a feat in itself.

I no longer have the fever though. I am sure it will come back from time to time but I have these two to love. And my best friend will be having baby Elaine any day now, so another tiny infant to smell.

Tess and Bram were perfect infants. PERFECT. I really don't want to roll the dice with a third.

or do I?????

10 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

How sweet are those babies!

Moni said...

Oh my goodness...those babies are so yummy!

Merry Mack said...

Don't roll the dice. It is a dicey game. Get your baby love like you just did. Sleep is good. Drinks are good. Sweet adorable babies!

FROGGITY! said...

i already have baby fever, those pics don't help! that's sooo cute!

but i do agree, that seems like a double edged sword! cute but tiring!

If the shoe FITZ said...

They are just darling! Love them...love their little cribs!

starnes family said...

Yes, you do. And, I do, too! OMG......Blake would totally freak if we decided to have a 4th and then we had twins. Ha!

Carrie Darney said...

I heard that the older we get the chance of twins increases! Watch us all get prego with twins...

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Awww cute babies!!!! I get baby fever, and then I remember diapers, formula, sleep,etc...I get over that real quick!

michelle matthews said...

So sweet! Precious little names!

whereismymind said...

Soooo sweet. I'll let ya know how number three goes, k? And you can certainly borrow one of mine to test it out... OR, even better, I can ship you the baby and you can get through those first months, then ship him home. That should suffice... You get the baby fever out of the way, see if you want number three, and I get to get the baby at the cute six month-ish stage. How's that?