2) Orderers. Orderers? you ask. Yes, orderers. I am talking about the person at McDonald's that takes 45 minutes to order. The menu has not changed in 50 years, get your filet o'fish and move on.3) Women with mustaches. This may seem harsh, but it is so true. If I see a woman with a mustache I automatically hate her guts. I have some hairs on my lip and I get it waxed. If you can't afford to wax, pluck. If you don't want to pluck, shave it. There is no excuse for ANY woman in 2009 to walk around with a hairy lip.
4) Personal space invaders. Especially at Banana Republic. And especially in the sale area at Banana Republic. Wait your turn bitch, that tissue tee on sale for 9.99 isn't going anywhere.
5) All the kids on NYC Prep. Has anyone watched this train wreck of a television show? Oh. My. Word. These kids need to be taken out in the street and shot. Shot in their lazy eyed faces. They are terrible human beings and their parents should be humiliated. If they have parents. Which is very questionable.
6) Melissa Joan Hart. Hate her. She won't go away.
7) Jennifer Love Hewitt. Again, won't go away.
8) Coughers. And I know this can't be helped and I at time have been "that person." You have to admit nothing and I mean nothing is more freaking annoying then that person that is coughing through church, a wedding, a funeral, a meeting, a class, while your taking a test, etc. Excuse yourself. Or decline the invite with the excuse being your sick. Because you are.
9) Throwing up. I know this is a silly one. Nobody likes to throw up. But seriously, I really hate it more than the average person. I will run down the street naked waving an A&M flag yelling, "I LOVE MY BIG BUTT!" if it will prevent me from throwing up. I cry the second I know throwing up is inevitable. Thank the good Lord that I never had much morning sickness.
10) Puzzles. I hate them. They make terrible messes in the play room. Isn't that just awful. I have never enjoyed them and don't understand people that do. It is a frustrating hobby. And even more frustrating when trying to put together a puzzle with a 4 year old. I avoid this activity as much as possible. I don't really care how good it is for my children's developing brains.
11) Pit bulls. White trash dogs of the world. If you have one then quite reading my blog, you are no longer welcome here. There is no reason for them at all. Want to know what is way awesome? Our new white trash neighbors have a freaking pit bull. Awesome. So now I am a weirdo who scouts the front yard before I allow my kids outside. Sons of bitches. I really hope something bad happens to that dog. Like I accidentally hit it with my car.
But you know what I love with all my happy heart?
Y'all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!