Friday, October 23, 2009

Off to Sea World! Holla!

Susan, Rick and Sydney are here!!! We are off to Sea World today. This will be MUCH better than our last trip when the temps reached 110 degrees.

Today is a nice, sunny high of 75. Awesome.

Tomorrow the pumpkin patch.

A wonderful weekend!

But first I wanted to show you my new piece of furniture. I am seriously in love.

Very old cabinets that are now a hutch in my living room. I found them awhile ago and they have been on my mind ever since.


Sneak peak.
A little more.

Holding my mercury glass, sap buckets and roller skates.



A very large piece on the wall that has been boring me for the three years we lived here. So happy!!

I am trying to think of something fun that can go on the bottom shelves. Any ideas? Has to be kind of kid friendly, I have very "curious" children. I set some big pumpkins down there for now but want something else. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Y'all have a great weekend!!



8 comments:

greygillfish said...

HOW awesome! I love seeing all your cute home decor.

Suggestions? How about an assortment of decoative pears? You said you loved pears. You should be able to find plenty that are non breakable.

Dee Stephens said...

Very cute!
I'm a big fan of decorating with books. Would that be kid friendly?

SASS said...

LOVE THEM. So cute! Where the eff are those frames from? I need them. Now. Today.

michelle matthews said...

Sooo cute! Love it!
Have fun at Sea World! Great idea going this time of year!!!
Some bright colored kid books would be cute down there.

donatelli98 said...

You have such a great eye for decorating - love it!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Cute stuff girl. And Sea World? Awesome. I cannot wait to go, it's only 20 min from us and we haven't gone in a few years. Silly really. Tristan fell asleep the last time we were there and I know he is going to love it. One of my fav theme parks.

Have a great weekend.

Merry Mack said...

I like the book idea. I say vintage Dick and Jane.

Have fun at Sea World and the pumpkin patch. Which pumpkin patch do you go to. We haven't carved a pumpkin yet. It looks like Sunday will be the day.

Scary Mommy said...

Oh, I just love those. Totally my taste! And, all of my bottom shelves are empty until my little monster learns to keep hi hands to himself!