1) I bawled at the end of The Office wedding. Cried. Wept. I have a witness.
2) Tess likes to eat candles.
3) I am curious why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Whaaaa???
4) Our dog Martha has 17 names and she will come to all of them. Marty, Marty McFly, McFly, FlyFly, Marfy, Marfa, Marfa Lights, Marfa McMarfpants, Mimi, Momo, and Patricia. She is smart and I love her so.
5) It is raining today and cool. This makes me very happy.
6) I've lost 4 lbs. Last night I ate a lot of brie and bread. And queso. I totally blame PMS for the lack in judgement.
7) Thomas the Train will be here this weekend. Let's all say a quick pray in hopes I didn't drop the ball and there are still tickets left.
8) Pedra, our cat, is meowing at the back door. She wants in. Pedra is an outdoor cat. I am having a moral dilemma as I type this.
9) I bought a Robert Pattinson t-shirt to wear for Halloween. He has fangs on the said shirt and in French it says, "I want to drink your blood." I can't wait to wear it because everyone is going to make so much fun of me. But I don't care. RPat you ROCK!!
10) Last but not least, as you may or may not of noticed, I am using proper capitalization AND this post has taken me two seconds to type. Why? Because we got our computer back. We actually got it back on Wednesday but Dell forgot to pack some wires and such along with our new hard drive. Without these wires it made it impossible for the hubs to put the new hard drive in. Our wires and such came yesterday. Hubs was able to figure it all out. My beloved computer is back. Holla!!
And as a special Friday treat, below is a picture of the old ghetto computer. I advise you to swallow your coffee now. You will laugh.
Can you believe? Wow.
Have a totally hip hop weekend! Ta-ta for now!!!