Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A cruel, cruel joke.

The below picture IS NOT a picture of Bram and a buddy.
Nope. It is Bram and his LITTLE SISTER! Who has now taken to wearing her brother's clothes. Awesome.

Even his socks, paired with her shoes. It's a good look. All the millions of dollars of girly clothes, bows, tights, tu-tus and shoes hanging in her closet? Well, let's just say it is a beating to get her to put any of those frocks on.

She will wear her TCU dress but the bow to go with the TCU dress is OUT.

Seriously. What the hell? If you ask the little avocado to "pose." You get "Lil' T." Melts my heart. My little baby girl........all gangsta'. It's just what I dreamed about.

Hubby thinks it is hilarious. Below, is the picture he sent to me while I was sipping a Ruby Red Slipper at the lake on Saturday. The caption read, "your daughter is a tomboy!"

Don't even get me started on Bram's gettup.



ta-ta for now!




20 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh Coco, this IS hilarious. It's a passing phase so enjoy the hilarity and cuteness of it all. LOVE it.

Sara said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. Love it!!

I was a tomboy too. But, that all changed in kindergarten. I went from jeans, shorts and boots to dresses-dresses-and more dresses. Give her time.... :)

What the hell is Bram wearing? A Hawaiian shirt with a striped polo underneath it? Brilliant!

Isn't it great how our husbands love to torment us??

Mama Sue said...

Who knew? You have such amazing taste, I'm sure she will out grow it.

Heather said...

well, her hair is darling.

she's preparing you for when she turns seven and won't wear anything cute. I speak from experience.

starnes family said...

I think it's time to start looking into boarding school for Bram. I'll send you some links.

Carrie Darney said...

Ha! hilarious! Love it...and yes, her hair looks SO CUTE!!!

Dee Stephens said...

Hopefully it will pass!maybe put her in dance? :)

The Jones Family said...

That's freaking hysterical!

I was a total tomboy too. Use to wear Blake's jam shorts and try to go skateboarding with him and his friends. I also use to dress Brad up like a girl though... my poor mother.

Michelle Hughes said...

Maybe make Bram wear girl clothes and she will want to wear that... no? Bad idea...

Michelle

Shannon said...

She's so cute (in a butchy way). Glad you let them be who they are. Gosh, I wonder where they get all of that personality?

donatelli98 said...

She is so stinkin cute ... in the second pic she looks like Bia's twin sister! She loves her big bro and wants to be like him!

morewineplease said...

ask Bram to start wearing bows! She'll change back!

The Soladay Family said...

At least Bram isn't wanting to wear Tess' dresses! Precioius!

greygillfish said...

Oh that Tessie Mayes just cracks me up!

Does this mean I need to send you pics of GTO's clothes instead of GiGi's fancy frocks???? HA!

The Luis Family said...

She is still so dang cute though!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Lorelai went through a stage at four or five where she would cry if anybody said she was cute. Can't figure it out...She would wail...I DON'T WANT TO BE CUTE. It was embarrassing. Tess is going to be like Lor...Lilly and frills one minute and camo and hunting boots the next. Guys like girls who are well-rounded.

The Rand's said...

Oh my goodness! I think she looks adorable in Bram's clothes!
Good luck!!

Merry Mack said...

She makes a cute girly girl but she may be a cuter tom-boy. Either way, damn cute.

Jodee said...

What a hoot! I am sure it is just a phase! She is just adorable!

SASS said...

Those kids could only come from you, Cocohead.

Only from you.