Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Thoughts Friday........

Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend. The kids and I are heading to the Mothership, aka: my parents house. No plans and that is what I am looking forward to. The weather is going to be gorgeous so I plan on being outside 99.9% of the weekend.

Here we go with some random thoughts:

1) Yesterday I randomly checked my Google Analytics. There are some doozies but the one below was so UNBELIEVABLE that I actually took a picture of it to prove the weirdness. Please take a minute to observe #51.

OK, I know Casey and I are very close. But Really? Why would this random question lead somebody to my blog? But if you really want to know, Casey poops once a day. Usually around 10ish.

2) Tessie Mayes hasn't worn her lesbian look for a few days. Nope, she now is wearing her cousins Chases' footie pajamas Lacey handed down. The darling grape won't take them off. I am about to make her change clothes before we get in the car and it is going to be a show down of epic proportions.

3) I'm letting my hair grow out, and though it is only as long as the base of my neck, I feel like I have flowing locks that cascade down my back. Hubby is even noticing my constant touching and shaking of my head. Yet, he just shakes his head and continues playing Wii.

4) I just had to plunge the toilet again. Seriously, I need to talk to Bram about proper toilet paper usage. This morning was a particularly bad plunge because water splashed on me. Dookey water. Needless to say, I just took my second shower of the day.

5) I'm teaching Martha (our dog) what I like to call, "Limits of Love." It is an exclusive Coco teaching technique that I am looking into patenting. "Limits of Love" is what I say to her when she continues to french kiss me even though I, as her master, feel our french kissing session is over. I say, "Limits of love, Martha. Limits of love." She is SO smart, that as soon as I tell her this, she stops. Oh,my Marty McMartpants, so smart and sweet.

6) I need to start using, "Limits of Love" with Adam.

7) I honestly had a dream about Robert Pattinson last night. It was weird and good and everything you want a Robert Pattinson dream to be. I love him. I would never use, "Limits of Love" with Robby.

8) Speaking of Roberta. I am now a Joan Jett fan. Why, you ask? Well, Kristen Stewart is playing Joan Jett in a movie. Robert is dating Kristen Stewart. I live vicariously through Kristen Stewart. Therefore, I love Joan Jett. Weird. But that's how I roll.

9) I have failed on one of my goals of 2010. You guess which one it is.

10) I want another baby. Again. It won't happen unless I pull a little tomfoolery on the hubs. Which is an option. Then again, in three days I will not even want the two kids I have. I kid, I kid. But you know what I mean. Does the baby fever ever go away? I just want one more. Is that too much to ask? I want one more hospital stay. One more baby to name. One more tiny little dude or dudette that can join our really weird family.

That is all of my randomness today. I hope everyone has a splendid weekend. We are off to terrorize Parker County!!!

ta-ta for now!!!

18 comments:

Shannon said...

That was my Google search. I should have just asked her personally.

Carrie Darney said...

Limit of love on Adam...hilarious! I told Ryan about the "just let it happen" and he was dying laughing!

Totally thought about you this morning. On the way to work the radio was talking about the telethon for Haiti relief...Robert Patterson will be answering some calls with other celebrities. You should totally use this to try to get through to him!!

We are going to the rodeo tomoorrow!! Wanna meet us?? would LOVE to see you again!

starnes family said...

ARE. YOU. EFFING. KIDDING. ME?

I don't even discuss my bathroom habits with my husband of nearly 10 years. No one knows them. And, as close as Coco and I are, she does not, either.

This might surprise someone like Coco because poop is a daily discussion/clean up chore/thought process of hers. A single way in which we differ.

Well, she's prissy and I am not. So, maybe there are two.

I need some more time to think about this. More comment later.

greygillfish said...

This post has left me speechless. Maybe because I can't catch my breath from laughing so hard.

Have fun with the fam! We need to start planning our trip. Think about it!

Sara said...

Laughing so hard. Mostly because of Casey's comment. I think you may have pushed her over the edge this time, Coco.

Limits of Love - totally using that on Trey from now on.

Call or text me if you head into the Fort. We don't have any plans except for dinner tomorrow night. Bring the kiddos over and come have a glass of wine!

Mama Sue said...

Just a word of caution...be careful wishing for just one more hospital stay...just sayin!

Heather said...

I love that word "tomfoolery".

The Jones Family said...

What's wrong with talking about poop, Casey? Ha! Freaking too funny.

Coco, it's a daily topic in our house too. The hubby might even go as far to say he's going to grow a monkey tail... which is now one of T's favorites.

Barf.

Ft. Worth. You should call me. We have no plans either and could come hang out, or go drink or whatever. We are around!

donatelli98 said...

Love it and love how you roll! I keep saying that to Mr ESPN and now he is saying it to "that's how I roll". Have fun in the mothership!

The Soladay Family said...

I'm with Casey on the poop talk. I lived with my ex husband talking about his in detail for 10 years, and it disgusted me! How was I supposed to be attracted to a man when all I could picture was him on the toilet? Yuk! Classy!

Now, I'm all for little boy humor, but there is a limit, right? =)

Dee Stephens said...

wonder what goal it is?

Shannie said...

I'm feeling ya... I heart random posts. And Robward. I'm feeling ya on that, too... I'd love to be feeling him. With the use of the proper contraceptive. Please see below...

And, the baby fever most certainly does go away... When you already have a baby. Yes. That big fat negative pee-on-a-stick session this morning was intense. Til I got that big fat negative.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh randomness has never been so hysterical. Dookey water? And limits of love? Hah.

Ok I keep forgetting who Adam is???????

Have an awesome weekend!!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

OOops. Adam is your hubs. I had a brain freeze and also because you said you would use Limits of Love with him and I was all like why.

The Luis Family said...

That is funny Stuff! Love that you decided to share Casey's pooping session info with us ... golden! Don't be ashamed Casey! Embrace it!

Have a great weekend!! Wish I was going to the mothership :(!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What??? Ewwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

HA! you said 'dooky water'...i am so easily entertained.

i'm so bipolar about having another baby. the husband is good with two, some days i want a whole herd of kids. then someone starts whining and someone else poops and i'm wishing my parents would come get them...

morewineplease said...

HE IS SOOOO NOT DATING KSTEW!!! Can you hear me from there??? HE IS NOT!!!
He only has eyes for me.

Baby fever can go away, but also comes back in spurts.. ugggg