Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kicking some ass and taking some names......

I have a video of Bram in karate class. It was "self defense" day. He is good at "self defending."

Unfortunately, I am still having trouble getting the video off my phone and on to the computer. I'm smart like that.

It will happen, so be patient. I want y'all to see him punching the hell out of a "predator" while I'm yelling (in the thickest Texas accent you have ever heard) "kick him! kick him! Way to go! Use the other hand!"

You know, the way all mothers should encourage their children to beat the shit out of others.

That's how I roll.

OK, off to get a beating by my blackberry. Hopefully a video will be posted sooner than later.

ta-ta for now!

10 comments:

starnes family said...

If I was any help at all, I'd offer to guide you. Clueless!

The Jones Family said...

That's hysterical! At least he isn't getting his ass kicked; I'd hate to hear about you getting thrown out for attacking the "predator"... now that would be really funny!

donatelli98 said...

I can't wait to see it! You know we'd all be yelling kick him too!

greygillfish said...

That will be a MUST SEE. Can't wait!

Carrie Darney said...

Why do I check your blog multiple times a day? I mean, I think this is the 5th time AT LEAST. I'm just hoping that you will post something that will keep me going on about my day laughing!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Can't wait to see that!!!

Who did your new header? Cute!

Carrie Darney said...

which you always do...

The Soladay Family said...

I would like a video of you yelling at Bram to kick the kid's ass! Now that's comedy. =)

The Rand's said...

Kick him! Kick him! I can hear it now! Can't wait for the video and the Texas accent!
When I moved to TX in 6th grade, I so wanted the accent that everyone talked about. I never really got it--when I have a few drinks it comes out a little bit. Maybe I should drink more! ;)

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

E-mail it to yourself. Dork.

I kinda want to put Caden in martial arts. But I'm scared.

You know why I'm scared? Because he will use it on the other kids at school. Because I have "that kid".