I'm not a sports nut. But good Lord did I feel sorry for Colt McCoy last night, getting injured his last game. A big game, possibly the biggest of his life. And I felt VERY sorry for that poor 18 or 19 year old freshman that had to fill in for him. Could you imagine the pressure? You know he had diarrhea in his pants after the game.
Once again, the Longhorns, Colt McCoy and Mack Brown proved to be the class acts they are year after year. Lose or win.
And Bram will TOTALLY be playing for the Longhorns or USC. I mean come on, a name like Bram "our last name"? That has Heisman trophy written allllllllll over it.
OK, lets have 2010's very first RANDOM THOUGHT FRIDAY.
1) it is cold outside. Texans aren't used to this many days of freezing in a row. Burrrr. I might stay in my jammies all day. And let the kids play Wii.
2) I called Bram a cry baby yesterday. It wasn't a shining moment for me in my mom career.
3) the lady at the post office yesterday said, "wow, your kids sure keep you busy." Then she said it again. Then she said, "you sure have your hands full." Then she said that again. Then she said, "wow." under her breath a few times. Then she said, "they are some active kiddos."
I didn't like this lady.
4) I'm kind of foggy this morning. I didn't eat dinner. I just drank it. We had people over and I was busy socializing. Though I did make homemade cheese enchiladas, chicken enchiladas, a huge pot of beans that cooked for two days, queso, fresh guacamole and peppermint, marshmallow, chocolate chip brownies for desert. Somehow I got to visiting and forgot to eat.
5) Pedra, our outdoor cat has been let in because of the cold. I love her. BUT I have found her on the counters more than once and I am kind of grossed out with the litter box. Any tips from you cat peeps would be nice. I also need something for her to scratch on. Besides Tess' Pottery Barn rug.
6) I have a funny story but it might offend some people. I'm not going to tell it.
7) Apparently, I am not smart enough for the Wii. I just got yelled at by my four year old regarding my lack of skilz.
8) I'm not feeling hot.
That's all Coco has. My house is sparkling clean. Last night's dishes are washing. Five wine glasses and 4 martini glasses have been hand washed and set out to dry. Everything is as it should be. Nap time is coming. I can feel it. Maybe a hot bath in my future.
And a plate of the enchiladas that I didn't eat last night. That is for sure.
Have a fabulous weekend!! Stay WARM!
ta-ta for now!