Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who are you calling little?

Coco and Bro. New Year's Day 2010. Pretty, it very clearly runs in our family.





Guess who is getting married? Have I not mentioned it yet?

So? Can you guess who it is? Huh? Huh?

No silly, not me!!!!! The hubs is stuck with me. Pray for him. Every night.

My little brother is getting hitched. LITTLE BROTHER! All 6'7 of him. Pretty cute, eh?

Sorry ladies, like I said, he is getting married. To Sara. And I think my family is in love with her almost as much as he is.

Congratulations you mo' fo'! And of course to the new mo'fo-ette. Smooches!

and on another note, y'all go to Bonbon Rose for their giveaway. I NEVER mention giveaways, but I have recently discovered these two and have not been sorry. My bank account has been sorry. But me? Not so much.

Fabulous finds with fabulous style. And they will find you the deals. The deals on all things hip and cool. You will be the best dressed mom on the block. or town. or county. even state. probably the country. quit possibly....the world. Promise.

this is totally random, but when I yawn, I hear an accordion. I wonder why that is?



Ta-ta for now!!!!

12 comments:

starnes family said...

The hell? Yawn with accordion?

Bon Bon Rose rocks. I'm so glad I - of all people - shared it with you!

Congrats to the little bro.

Mama Sue said...

Oh we do love Sara! She has been family since day one I think! I have no idea about your ear issue.

Dee Stephens said...

Congrats to the little Bro! When's the big day?
Geez.. I dated a 6foot7 guy in college once.
People stared at us sinceI'm on 5'4"

The Soladay Family said...

An accordian? Really?

The Jones Family said...

Congrats to your little BIG bro!

Sara said...

Congrats to your 'not so little' brotha!!

Um, can we change her name?? It's a little confusing for me and I got really excited when I saw my name being mentioned in your blog. Only to be disappointed when I realized you were talking about your future sis-in-law. Let's call her Sally from now on. :)
Or you can call me Sally. I don't care.

Sometimes I hear a beeeeeeepp when I yawn. ????

Going to check out Bon Bon Rose. Thanks, girls!

The Rand's said...

Holy Tallness! Congrats to your bro and Sarah! Such an exciting time!!
I'll have to check out Bon Bon Rose. Sounds great!
Sound effects while yawning, huh?!?! Interesting.

FROGGITY! said...

congrats!!!
y'all are darling.

Momma to the A's said...

Congratulations to your (not so) little brother! I know you ALL are excited about the engagement!

Totally agree with everything you said about Tech and Leach over on Casey's blog. Did you see the picture of A1 on our family blog in her Tech shirt with the princess dress over it holding up her gun? Too dang cute, if you ask me :)!

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG, I think you're getting even more cuckoo. Accordion? We all know the usual sound when one yawns is the clarinet. Jeez.

And congrats to your bro. Purty does run in the fam!!!!

Anonymous said...

he is quite the giant--of the 'jolly green' variety. is the fiance a giantess? is that even a word? i think not...congrats to them!

when i yawn i hear yelling--that's just b/c the kids are around.

morewineplease said...

He is a cutie... it runs deep!