Tuesday, September 15, 2009

he'll have the time of his life, and he owes it all to iddy and pa.

brammy left to spend a week with his iddy. i am sad. but he is not sad.

not at all.

iddy and pa's house is better than disneyworld.

it will be fun to have miss tess all to myself. though i am not too sure what she is going to think about bubba being gone so long.

but i am going to make this a special week for her. she may even get her first taste of a pedicure. i'm going to start her early.

boo-hoo, my boo is gone.

and did y'all catch the tiny title tribute to patrick swayze? so sad.

8 comments:

Mama Sue said...

I hope you and Tess have some good girly time!

If the shoe FITZ said...

at this new nail salon by my house they have a small spa chair complete with built in DVD player for kids. It was so cute!

Dee Stephens said...

RIP Patrick.
Love the pedicure idea! I bet she LOVES It!
Take pix if you do!

msprimadonna67 said...

So sad about Patrick Swayze dying. What a classy man he was.

The Rand's said...

oh, how cute, fitz! where is that nail salon? i must know!

have fun with mommy/daughter time, coco!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awe, that's great he is independent enough to enjoy being away from you like that. Enjoy your time with Tess. Sad about Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I have done the girl pedicure and it is fun. Sassy Katz has a little girl chair and all. Have good girl time. I have some clothes for her when you are ready. I am so sad about Patrick.
Have fun.

greygillfish said...

Have a fun girly week with Tessie Mayes.

RIP Patrick Swayze. I have watched dirty dancing and pointbreak a MILLION times.