Tuesday, September 15, 2009

he'll have the time of his life, and he owes it all to iddy and pa.

brammy left to spend a week with his iddy. i am sad. but he is not sad.

not at all.

iddy and pa's house is better than disneyworld.

it will be fun to have miss tess all to myself. though i am not too sure what she is going to think about bubba being gone so long.

but i am going to make this a special week for her. she may even get her first taste of a pedicure. i'm going to start her early.

boo-hoo, my boo is gone.

and did y'all catch the tiny title tribute to patrick swayze? so sad.

8 comments:

MamaSue said...

I hope you and Tess have some good girly time!

If the shoe FITZ said...

at this new nail salon by my house they have a small spa chair complete with built in DVD player for kids. It was so cute!

Deelsu said...

RIP Patrick.
Love the pedicure idea! I bet she LOVES It!
Take pix if you do!

msprimadonna67 said...

So sad about Patrick Swayze dying. What a classy man he was.

The Rand's said...

oh, how cute, fitz! where is that nail salon? i must know!

have fun with mommy/daughter time, coco!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awe, that's great he is independent enough to enjoy being away from you like that. Enjoy your time with Tess. Sad about Patrick.

The McLeod Family said...

I have done the girl pedicure and it is fun. Sassy Katz has a little girl chair and all. Have good girl time. I have some clothes for her when you are ready. I am so sad about Patrick.
Have fun.

greygillfish said...

Have a fun girly week with Tessie Mayes.

RIP Patrick Swayze. I have watched dirty dancing and pointbreak a MILLION times.