Monday, September 14, 2009

is that a jet pack on your back, or are you just happy to see me?





=
it is true. kids can turn anything into anything. bram's "jetpack" is actually part of his pirate ship swimming pool. very inventive, no? he had this on for about 3 hours on saturday and to be quite honest, i am shocked we didn't end up in the emergency room for stitches. there were some moments where his reality/imagination line blurred a bit.

we got lots o' rain this weekend, thank goodness, we needed it. but the natives got a tad restless, so the above pictures were taken during a 30 minute reprieve from the rain.

i know my kids always seem to be in their undies or diapers. they seem this way because in all actuality, they are always in their undies or diapers. not in public of course, but at home. this is not by my suggesting it, it just is.

our neighbors love us!

8 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

at least he likes to be outside using his imagination instead of like most kids sitting in playing video games and watching TV! :)
cute pix!

The Jones Family said...

My child is pretty much always in her diaper when we are at home too; and that's by my doing :) It gets old doing more and more laundry for no real reason!

Debz said...

If I could walk around in my undies I would too.
Well, I suppose I CAN - I just don't think it's a very good idea is all.

starnes family said...

I think I must be the only mother who always has clothes on my kid. I do. Nearly all the time.

Yours are cute with or without. No worries.

whereismymind said...

Glad you didn't have to make any ER trips... And I think it's cute to always see Bram in his little underpants! Who cares about the neighbors... (And I like to walk around in my undies, too... Shhhh.... And I often do it in the house at night with all the lights on. I'm sure more than one neighbor has seen me in my underpanties. I bet me in my size MOO COW maternity panties is HAWT.)

The Soladay Family said...

Mine were always in their diapers. I agree with Britney about the laundry issue!

The Lenzers said...

at least they keep you laughing-hopefully!! Cool jet pack!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Forget about Mary - There's Just Something ABout Bram. SO much boy, but so cute!!!!! I really would want to babysit him if I lived close. I'd have a hoot with him.