1) not only does tess have a cheerleading outfit, she also has a starlette outfit. see above. representing our drill team.
2) tess does not seem to notice her brother's absence as of yet. this kind of worries me as i always considered her bright.
3) bram would not talk to me on the phone last night. when iddy asked if he wants to talk to mommy, he politely answered, "no thank you."
4) i am dying that i can't leave bloggy comments. dying. trust me, i'm reading everyday and have tried relentlessly to leave a comment.
5) if michael dell did not to so much for the children of austin. i would wish very bad things to happen to him.
6) if i were michael dell, i would change my companies name to, "kevin's computers" that way i would not be associated with such a shitty company. yet, i would still be a gazillianaire.
7) i am glad i bought a microfiber couch. one wipe with a damp dishtowel and blue gogurt and red crayon are just a fading memory.
8) i am glad my kids have a new found love of michael jackson, but if i hear "beat it" or "bad" one more time. i don't know what.
9) i have already lost 2 lbs. i swear by phase one of south beach. works wonders for me and i eat all day long.
10) when i get to my goal weight, i will be purchasing a new pair of true religions.
11) the weather is gorgeous. my mood is amazing. i didn't realize how postal 87 days of over 100 degree heat made me.
12) i still heart sesame street. love it.
13) tessie mayes is quite spoiled.
14) i miss my boo, bram.
that is all i got for today.