Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend. The kids and I are heading to the Mothership, aka: my parents house. No plans and that is what I am looking forward to. The weather is going to be gorgeous so I plan on being outside 99.9% of the weekend.
Here we go with some random thoughts:
1) Yesterday I randomly checked my Google Analytics. There are some doozies but the one below was so UNBELIEVABLE that I actually took a picture of it to prove the weirdness. Please take a minute to observe #51.
OK, I know Casey and I are very close. But Really? Why would this random question lead somebody to my blog? But if you really want to know, Casey poops once a day. Usually around 10ish.
2) Tessie Mayes hasn't worn her lesbian look for a few days. Nope, she now is wearing her cousins Chases' footie pajamas Lacey handed down. The darling grape won't take them off. I am about to make her change clothes before we get in the car and it is going to be a show down of epic proportions.
3) I'm letting my hair grow out, and though it is only as long as the base of my neck, I feel like I have flowing locks that cascade down my back. Hubby is even noticing my constant touching and shaking of my head. Yet, he just shakes his head and continues playing Wii.
4) I just had to plunge the toilet again. Seriously, I need to talk to Bram about proper toilet paper usage. This morning was a particularly bad plunge because water splashed on me. Dookey water. Needless to say, I just took my second shower of the day.
5) I'm teaching Martha (our dog) what I like to call, "Limits of Love." It is an exclusive Coco teaching technique that I am looking into patenting. "Limits of Love" is what I say to her when she continues to french kiss me even though I, as her master, feel our french kissing session is over. I say, "Limits of love, Martha. Limits of love." She is SO smart, that as soon as I tell her this, she stops. Oh,my Marty McMartpants, so smart and sweet.
6) I need to start using, "Limits of Love" with Adam.
7) I honestly had a dream about Robert Pattinson last night. It was weird and good and everything you want a Robert Pattinson dream to be. I love him. I would never use, "Limits of Love" with Robby.
8) Speaking of Roberta. I am now a Joan Jett fan. Why, you ask? Well, Kristen Stewart is playing Joan Jett in a movie. Robert is dating Kristen Stewart. I live vicariously through Kristen Stewart. Therefore, I love Joan Jett. Weird. But that's how I roll.
9) I have failed on one of my goals of 2010. You guess which one it is.
10) I want another baby. Again. It won't happen unless I pull a little tomfoolery on the hubs. Which is an option. Then again, in three days I will not even want the two kids I have. I kid, I kid. But you know what I mean. Does the baby fever ever go away? I just want one more. Is that too much to ask? I want one more hospital stay. One more baby to name. One more tiny little dude or dudette that can join our really weird family.
That is all of my randomness today. I hope everyone has a splendid weekend. We are off to terrorize Parker County!!!
ta-ta for now!!!