Saturday, November 1, 2008

The BEST Halloween yet!






This was the best Halloween YET!! Bram was a riot and Tess, well.....Tess will get it together next year. But little sister was definitely a trooper.

We all met up for pizza and wine (and juice boxes) at Kell's house. Took lots of pictures and then as it got dark, the Trick or Treating fun began.

The funny thing is, we live in a gated community so everyone shows up in their golf carts. Our kids are going to grow up so lazy!!

I remember trekking through my neighborhood until my plastic high heels rubbed bloody blisters on my feet.

Anyhoo, Tess just sat in my lap in our golf cart, eyes open in pure amazement at all of the activity. Kids running everywhere! I sat, sipped my wine, and laughed my ass off at Bram. Running from house to house, spider legs flying in the wind. Yelling "THANK YOU" as he was running off with his newly collected loot.

Every holiday gets soooo much better the more he understands. He was such a big boy last night. I was so proud watching him say his "please and thank yous", following all of the big boys up to the lit porches. Sitting up on the trailer stacked with hay while driving from street to street. I loved every second of it.

So did Hubby. So did Brammy. Life is good.

What is even better, my little butterfly will be able to partake in all of the fun next year.

9 comments:

morewineplease said...

It really does get better every year... The Diva really go into it this year too (Drama left us for the big girl party)..
Sounds like a wonderful time! Good job momma!

michelle matthews said...

Oh they are adorable! I love those lil costumes. What a FUN night! I love it!

FROGGITY! said...

awwww!!
cuties! and fun fun fun!

thanks for the hair advice!

Jo said...

What fun! The children are adorable! I like the golf cart idea, we need to adopt that one.

Jo

Missives From Suburbia said...

Awww... such great pics and so sweet!

Fifi Flowers said...

VERY CUTE!

Debz said...

The pictures are great Coco. They look like they had a great time!!

??? said...

They are just gorgeous!! I love all the pictures and you look so pretty Coco!!!

I told Lauren this year that we needed a golf cart...I think I am gonna hit the hubs up for one!!!!

michelle matthews said...

I had to look at these again. They are so precious. Those costumes are adorable.