Londie has tagged me! I love being tagged because I get to talk about myself, and also it gives all of my thousands of readers a little more insight to the Coco.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs
Here we go:
1. I want a third baby. Really this time. I don't feel like our family is quite complete. I either need a Scout Frances or an Augustus "Gus" Burns to finish out our precious family.
Hubby is very much NOT on board so I will have to make do with the two I already have.
2) I have a tiny obsession with Beyonce. I want her body so bad that when I run, I must have tons of Beyonce songs on my ipod. This motivates me big time.
In my super active imagination, her ass is achievable.
3) Country Living magazine is my "bible." It is SO my taste in home decor and one day I will actually accomplish a room that would make that publication very proud. And they will come photograph said room and then I will frame it and hang in my bedroom to look at every night before bed.
4) I talk a lot. A lot a lot. Always have and I guess I always will.
5) I am an obsessive leg and underarm shaver. If I take three showers on a particular day, then my pits get shaved three times. My legs get shaved nightly, I can't stand the feeling of stubble in jeans or rubbing on my sheets. Yuck. But I am not obsessive with my bikini line. At. All. Poor Hubby.
6) I have Dance Party USA with my kids every afternoon. Without fail. The music is loud and we seriously break it down. I have secretly taught Bram to do "jazz hands" and how to sashay. Tess is now partaking in our Dance Party USA festivities and can shake it like nobody's business.
7) I think I could be pretty gawdy if I didn't hold back. I like things sparkly and big. Big hair, big boobs (don't have any but intend to very soon), long fake nails. Lots of jewelry, turqoise and coral, concho belts. I seriously should of been a country and western singer.
Sadly, my hair is a tasteful bob, I dress trendy but conservative. My nails are acrylic but very short. Highlights are minimal. Boobs will be a small C.
But if I could, oh the possibilities.
So I want to hear from some of my favorite reads. I tag: