1. I love Indian food. Could eat it every day.
2. Hubby and I only knew each other for 5 months the day we got married.
3. I don't regret it for a second
4. The two days in the hospital after having a baby are the best days of my life.
5. I don't have one single talent. Not one.
6. I could possibly be the most unathletic person you will ever meet.
7. In 6th grade all of my friends made the volleyball team. Except me. Ask Angie.
8. I love to bake.
9. I have pooped in my pants more than three times as an adult.
10. I hate liver.
11. I bite my nails if I don't keep them covered in acrylic.
12. I love pierced ears on a baby. I don't care what anyone else thinks!
13. I hate milk.
14. I have a younger brother that is 6'7.
15. My parents are still very very happily married.
16. I have no recollection of my parents even arguing as a child.
17. I think Hubby can fry food like no other AND makes the best cream gravy of anyone.
18. My mom and dad told me I was pretty every day while growing up.
19. I believe them.
20. I am on anti-anxiety medication.
21. I have never been able to touch my toes, but I am very limber.
22. If I could live anywhere on the planet it would be my hometown. Fort Worth,TX!
23. I have been in love with George Strait since I was a child.
24. I saw him for the first time last year in Lubbock for my anniversary.
25. I had goosebumps the entire 2 hours.
26. I had a lump in my throat the first 30 minutes.
27. I don't like watching sports on television unless there is a party involved.
28. I drink wine almost every night.
29. I always wanted all boys.
30. I am very very thankful God had other plans for me.
31. This is harder than I thought it was going to be.
32. If I could have any job on the planet, I would be a nurse.
33. I hate blood.
34. And vomit.
35. And wiping a strangers ass.
36. I snuck out of my house a bunch in 9th grade.
37. I've had my heart broken twice.
38. I weighed 15 lbs more in college than I do now.
39. I am the least jealous person you will meet.
40. So is hubby.
41. My mom dresses very hip.
42. Because she listens to me.
43. My mom was in Seventeen Magazine in 1968
44. I look like my mom.
45. My dad has never done anything wrong in his life.
46. According to me.
47. I have the best friends on the planet.
48. I think I can dance.
49. But I can't.
50. I think I can sing.
51. But I can't.
52. My kids names are 100% family names.
53. They are Bramlett Lane and Tessie Mayes
54. If I had another boy he would be, Augustus "Gus" Burns.
55. I have wanted to name a little girl Scout since reading "To Kill a Mockingbird"
56. That was in 6th grade.
57. I am an idiot when it comes to math.
58. I took remedial math in high school. With a kid with Down Syndrome.
59. I barely passed this remedial math class.
60. I was in all AP classes in high school, other than math of course.
61. I have been in two pageants. Top 10 in both.
62. I sang "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend!" for my talent.
63. I don't clean out my belly button ever. It feels really weird and creeps me out.
64. Sonic Diet Coke with vanilla is my favorite drink.
65. I had a booger collection under my nightstand during elementary.
66. I love to read and was always very advanced in my reading skills growing up.
67. I memorize songs exceptionally fast.
68. I don't think I am the dog lover I once thought I was.
69. Hubby's snoring is the biggest pet peeve I have with him.
70. I hope Tess' eyes darken up to be just like her daddy's.
71. My middle name is Suzanne. I wish my mom would of named me that.
72. I love living where we live.
73. I hated it at first.
74. I love going skiing, but don't particularly care for the actual "skiing" part.
75. I have a beauty mark that Tess is fascinated with.
76. Hubby calls it my mole to piss me off.
77. It is clearly a beauty mark.
78. I am not a fan of being pregnant.
79. Probably because you can't drink.
80. I am not a fan of newborns. Even my own.
81. I think toddlerhood is the funniest thing to happen to me.
82. Not my toddlerhood. Watching my kids during their toddlerhood.
83. I love to exercise.
84. I have an abnormal fear about my parents dying.
85. Our garage looks like the city dump.
86. My house is always clean and tidy.
87. Country Living is my favorite magazine.
88. I would do anything to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader
89. God has answered all of my prayers.
90. Sometimes by not answering them.
91. I talk a lot.
92. A lot, a lot.
93. I talk loudly.
94. And fast.
95. Hubby is the "good cop" and I am the "bad cop" at our house.
96. I still let my almost 4 year old have a paci. He looks ridiculous.
97. I shot an 8 point buck when I was 13 weeks pregnant.
98. I cried after I shot it.
99. I have never had to cut either of my kids toenails. They just fall off.
100. As soon as the market gets better, I am getting a new pair of boobs.
Now you try!