Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm baaaaccckkkkk!!

Whew! Can we say, "withdrawal?" Good Lord, I had no idea how addicted I was to the computer.

It is sad to look at all that has been accomplished at the Coco household. Not a lick of laundry left to be done. Playroom cute and organized. Kids entertained by yours truly, endlessly, without "breaks" so Mommy can check emails and such. Succulent dinners prepared and eaten with Hubby by candlelight. Kidding about that one. Floors mopped, toilets cleaned, showers scrubbed. And two books read! I am telling you, computers are a sin. A SIN!

But if loving them is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

My family is going to be eatin' frozen pizza off of paper plates tonight, baby, I've gots to catch up!!!

Nothing too exciting going on around here. So it was a good week to be away.

I did however, have a dream last night that my mother was having an affair with Puff Daddy/P. Diddy and I was super jealous. Weird. AND in the same dream, I spanked Bram with an asparagus stalk, a cooked one, and it left huge whelps on his hiney. Weird.

So, that is all I got right now. I have some reading of the blogs to do, gotta see what is up with my peeps.

12 comments:

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

OK, I TOTALLY analyzed Mamlicious' dream for her (and only charged her $125) but you've stumped me on this one...cooked asparagus? Huh.

mamaclay said...

We've missed you! If I did a pie chart of my day, at least 20% would be on the computer looking at useless info. The rest of the time would be divided by phone calls, looking for Sam's sippy cup (a substantial portion) and random errands. I think this may have to be a future post...

Debz said...

Well at least it wasn't your mom spanking P Diddy with an asparagus stick. That's just toooo weird.

Coco said...

Deb! You are a riot and true, that would of been a bit much.

whereismymind said...

Soxy Deb, I had the same thought!

And, sinning is fun. Glad you're back!

Something In The Glass said...

So glad you are back! Woo-Hoo!

By the way... the Puff Daddy/Puffy/P. Diddy thing isn't weird. I have a HUGE-mongous crush on that man.

I'd spank him with aspargus any day! (Was that an over-share?)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Glad you're back and participating in the Valentine's Day swap. I'll post partners on Saturday.

michelle matthews said...

Welcome back girl! You have been missed. I hear ya on getting lots done. It happens here to when I refrain from the computer demon.
Funny dream on P diddy. Cooked asparagus one is out there! Hiney welps made me sad!
You got me on the succulent dinners by candle light. I was like...Wow..go girl!

FROGGITY! said...

I am glad you're back... P.Diddy and Asparagus aside... man, I will be curious to see if you have any random google searches for that. How many bloggers out there would have those two things together?? None!

Lisa said...

Is it sad that I can't even imagine what life was like before computers? Seriously.

Welcome back!

M said...

Yay! I missed you!

Deb said...

Clearly, your asparagus is not cooked to the point of soggy!