Sunday, January 25, 2009

I want to watch but then I don't, but then I do, but maybe not...


That there is Josh Duggar. He is getting married on TLC tonight. That there is also his bride Anna. I possibly will be watching the Duggar Wedding tonight. But maybe not.

For some reason I get uncomfortable watching this family. Is that weird?

P.S. They didn't even KISS until after they were officially married. What if one of them is a bad kisser? That was totally a deal breaker for me when I was sluttin' it up around town. I mean when I was dating. Nothing worse than a bad kisser. Nothing.

6 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

awwww, have a heart coco. the duggars are wholesome, quality entertainment for the family... (*snicker, snicker*)

lol! sorry, couldn't keep a straight face. i am baffled by these people. oh, it's not their beliefs or the massive quantity of children, but rather the whole hair and personal style thing... yes, i am confused about the hair...

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

You MUST see the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" just for the fact that it's hysterical but there is a couple on their honeymoon in Hawaii and the guy is telling everyone at the bar that his bride must have been possesed by the Devil because she wants him to do ALL THESE EVIL, EVIL THINGS to her! And then how this rock star is teaching what he needs to be doing to his bride...I imagine thatj's what their honeymoon night while be like-but for realz... :-( sad, i say...like the blind leading the blind...

Angie said...

I had this SAME conversation yesterday with my sister. How old are they???

The Soladay Family said...

I still can't over them...wow...

greygillfish said...

I missed the first viewing last night so I stayed up last night until midnight to catch the entire show. I hope a lot of teenagers watched the show. What a great example. I have friends that come from a family just like the Duggar's and I am still amazed.

morewineplease said...

I dont know ANYTHING about this...??? I must live under a rock?