I've been tagged so here it goes...
8 things I did today:
It is only 11 am so this is it so far
1) took Bram to school, HALLELUJAH SWEET JESUS!!!
2) got a coffee at Starbucks
3) made my bed
4) played babies with Tess
6) emptied dishwasher
7) colored with Tess
8) folded a load of laundry
8 favorite restaurants:
1) Sonic (shut up! It is totally a restaurant)
2) Bombay (Indian food, my fave)
4) Tamale King
5) Z Tejas
7) Salt Lick
8) My back patio with friends and family
8 shows that I watch:
1) Real Housewives of anything
2) Flipping Out
3) The Hills or The City
4) The Office
5) 30 Rock
6) Top Chef
7) The First 48
8 things I wish for:
1) The Market to sky rocket this year!
2) my kids to stay healthy
3) my husband to quite smoking
4) my ass to get firmer
5) to expand our breakfast nook
6) to go on an awesome vacation with my husband this year, no kids allowed anywhere near me.
7) for my best friend and cousin to have perfect pregnancies and perfect deliveries and healthy bebes.
8) to not get pregnant this year
8 things I look forward to:
1) mom's weekend at Horseshoe Bay Resort
2) Tess starting mothers day out this fall
3) Bram's 4th birthday party
4) Family vacation in August
5) My 34th birthday in April
6) getting new boobies if the market cooperates
7) running my first half marathon, hopefully more than one this year!
8) seeing my kids playing more and more each day as siblings. the best!!!
I tag, casey, angie, shannie, shannon, and steph...if you don't want to don't but if you do, that would be totally awesome!!