Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One more thing...

Did anyone else watch "Real Housewives" last night?

Holy Moly! I was soooo embarrassed for poor Jeanna. Her children are the most disrespectful children on the planet. Not only to her but to her friends. I swear to you, if Bram or Tess spoke to me or ANY adult that way I would make them instantly wish they hadn't.

I got anxiety watching the whole thing, it was terrible. Terrible. I feel like writing her a letter with some parenting tips or something.

Vicki is a little bit nuts, but has always kept a tight leash on her kids, and it clearly paid off.

8 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

i love this show but it does make me uncomfortable... tamra scares the crud out of me. it's like a train wreck that i can't wait to see each week. :)

The Soladay Family said...

I am so glad you brought this up because I could not BELIEVE the way they treated her on last night's episode! You could tell how uncomfortable it made her, but she tried to play it off. I wanted to jump into the tv and b**** slap them as those crazy ladies always say!

If the shoe FITZ said...

I missed it! I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras!
Another show brought to you by TLC.

Something In The Glass said...

I've awarded you...come see!

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

How can she stand it?! I hope Shana (shane's GF) had a HUGE wake-up call. Dump his ass, honey, because he is going to treat you EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!

If the shoe FITZ said...

Thank goodness for reruns. I just saw the episode.

Wow! That sucks for Jeana. And you would think as the eldest son he would be more protective of her.

You can definitely tell he was not comfortable being on TV.

Live.Love.Eat said...

I don't watch the show but have seen snippets.

Angie said...

Real Housewives... my big a$$. Maybe Plastic Housewives or Mean Ol' Bitches of OC is more appropriate.