Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Old before his time


The town we live in is primarily a retirement town. Tons of retirees move here from the big cities. It is just a beautiful place to be, smack dab in the middle of gorgeous Texas hill country. Lakes all around, wineries, and nice dining and shopping.

A perfect little town and we are blessed to call it home.

But the old people are starting to rub off on Bram. Yesterday he said more than once, "I better not jump off the couch, I might throw my back out!"

Or, "I'm OK, mom, I almost threw my back out, though!"

Or while talking to my dad on the phone last night he made this statement, "I saw a spider and kicked it in the legs, and made him throw his back out!"

He is 3 going on83. Poor guy, we are going to have to start calling him "Papaw."

7 comments:

starnes family said...

Benjamin Button?

The Soladay Family said...

He freakin' cracks me up! What city do you live in?

michelle matthews said...

LOL! He is hilarious and I love it!!!

The Jones Family said...

Too funny... love how their little minds work!

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Next thing you know he'll be walking around all hunched over with his hand on his lower back saying, "oy..."

Live.Love.Eat said...

As always, he is a piece of work!!!!!

Lesley said...

that is too cute...hopefully he won't get himself a cane anytime soon....cutie pie...at least he is concerned....and glad to have you as my Valentine Swap buddy.....