Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can you feel the love???

We have had a major turn-a-round at the Coco household. Bram's behavior has been GREATLY improved.

I guess he was just going through a weird Satan processed phase. But with lots of positive reinforcement and even more trips to time out, Hubby and I have seen major improvement.

Whew! I am glad that is over. Now, we just sit patiently and wait for the next "phase."

Now that I think about it, the hospital sent me home without my "Bram's Owner Manual." Hmmm, I need to make a phone call and ask if they can mail it.

Anyhoo, Bram has always been very sweet and gentle with Tess. Don't get me wrong, there have been times were I have caught him clotheslining her as she runs to a toy. Oh, and yesterday he spit water in her face just for fun. But for the most part, he is a great big brother.

I have noticed lately, he is taking his role even more seriously.

On Monday, I caught them in this embrace. It lasted long enough for me to get my camera and snap a few pics.



His face may look a little devilish, but this is his, "Oh sissy, are you ok? Do you want your Bubbas? Sweet Tessie Mayes" face. (Say that in a very soft baby talk voice and you will get the full effect.)

And Sunday as we headed out to lunch, I found him happily putting her sandals on her.

Sweet boy. I am the luckiest momma on the planet!

11 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I LOVE it... super sweet!

T is very caring and helpful with his baby sister, but I can only imagine if they were closer in age we would too be dealing with a Satan!

Something In The Glass said...

Oh my goodness. That is so PRECIOUS!

Phases cannot be avoided, but it definitely looks like you guys are doing something right!

The Soladay Family said...

So, so sweet! I love the pic of them hugging! You must frame that!

starnes family said...

I can't wait until Jack and Lainey get there. They have moments occasionally, but for the most part, lots of trouble together!

Sassy Cass said...

Oh my gah! That sweetness is overwhelming. And I LOVE that lil blue stool. Too cute.

michelle matthews said...

Super sweet! Love the shoes picture!!!! They are precious!

msprimadonna67 said...

Oh, goodness, that sweet sibling embrace is priceless! When mine were a little younger, my son was quite a lovey, but he didn't always know his strength. He liked to try to pick sissy up with his hugs, but sometimes just managed to squish her, rather than convey his love. Now that he's twelve, he's not so much about hugging his sisters anymore. (Though he still loves to give me big squeezes. Bring it on; I can take it!
Donna Mayes Lutjens

greygillfish said...

AAAWWWW! So sweet. Reminds me of my two.

Thanks for reminding me about the owners manual...I will have to get my mailed too.

Debz said...

Makes all the crazy days worth it.

Anonymous said...

so so sweet! I needed that today. The devil showed up around here today so I am glad to see others in an angelic stage!

mamaclay said...

That is just the sweetest thing.

In the pic of them hugging, what is that super cute stool in the background? Is that by any chance a time out stool?