1) Hold other people's boogers
2) Smell other people's bottoms
3) Wipe other people's bottoms
4) Catch vomit with your bare hands
5) Say things like, "DON'T LICK THE FIRE PLACE!"
6) Or, "DID YOU JUST PUT THAT BUG IN YOUR MOUTH!!??"
7) Or, "QUIT HITTING YOUR SISTER WITH THAT LIGHT SABER!"
8) Let kids eat M & M's for breakfast when you think nobody is looking
9) Drink wine every night
10) Let a kid have a screaming fit at Target and casually keep shopping
11) Start anti-anxiety medication
12) Let your car get so disgusting, that you could possibly get cancer sitting in it
13) Buy weekly pet fish, just to watch them die
14) Let your kid leave the house looking like a street urchin, because it is easier
15) Get poop on your finger by checking for a poopy diaper, and not learning the first time that there is a better way (see #2)
16) Fish for stray bathtub poopie with dead fish's net
17) Laugh harder than you though imaginable at a one year old
18) Love someone so much it makes you dizzy
19) Feel like running away
20) Wrestle with a crib sheet, and really get pissed off at the maker of crib sheets. Like, REALLY pissed off.
21) Being that mom that loves telling about the day her babies were born.
22) To anyone that will listen
23) Honestly think that your kids are the prettiest kids in the world
24) Honestly think your almost 4 year old has the cognitive skills of a 19 year old Harvard graduate
25) Be the happiest human being on the planet, vomit, boogers, poop and all!