Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just an FYI

You know those little, tiny packets of Silica that come in shoe boxes and such. The ones that say, "THROW AWAY" and "DO NOT EAT."

You know what I am talking about?

Well, they really aren't poisonous.

Poison Control told me so.

19 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

That's REALLY good to know. Saves me a future phone call!

The Jones' said...

Yikes... I'm sure that was a fun phone call! Good to know...

KDLOST said...

girrrrrrl! oh my goodness! great news.

p.s. small quantities of solid deoderant aren't poisonous either...

Soxy Deb said...

You are a veritable cornucopia of use(less)ful information.
Thanks for the PSA

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I could have told you that because poison control told ME about 21 years ago when Legare went into my closet and ate a packet.

starnes family said...

Nice. I'm overnighting your application for Mother of the Year.

The Soladay Family said...

I've always wondered about those things...

Angie said...

Good to know, Coco. Thanks for the tip!

Jo said...

Hmmm, seems that you have some interesting connections these days! :) Is this a good time to tell you that the "stages" only get better as they get older?

Jo

Impulsive Addict said...

LMAO!
I'm sorry you had to find out that info for us but it saves me a phone call later when I have bay-bays around so I say THANKS in advance!

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Oh, and, if anyone you know drinks bleach, it won't kill you. It will clean out your sinuses like you ate a baseball-sized hunk of wasabi, but it won't kill you.

Mama Clay said...

good to know. also, lead in pencils isn't really lead. they told me that too

whereismymind said...

LMAO! You should have called me! We've had this exact same scenario!!!! OMG! And may have this exact same blog post somewhere. HA!

Something In The Glass said...

Good to know!

The Rand's said...

Good to know! And, just FYI, the little ice cube things that come in cute little shapes like flowers or fruit, the stuff that's inside them, won't kill you either. It may burn your mouth but just drink lots of water!

The pic of B and T are precious! Are you going to post some of those?

Michelle said...

LOL! Good to know... I have wondered about it!

Sassy Cass said...

Good to know. Those little things have always freaked me out. What is the point of them anyway?

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morewineplease said...

Oh crap!!! Never a dull moment, always on our toes!