Friday, April 10, 2009

Not so random Good Friday pictures....

Another crazy weekend in Cocoland. But a fun one!

My dad had to look at a ranch in South Texas (he is a lease broker, I think Amber will be the only one that knows what that is!), so he was dropped off here last night after his trip to Laredo. My mom is heading up today and then the two of them are going home tomorrow. And my parents here is always a good time.

This morning my dad and Hubby got up at 4am to go fishing. Which is odd that he can't hear a newborn baby screaming for food at 4am but that alarm goes off to go fishing or hunting and he shoots right out of bed and out the door.

But I digress. Tomorrow, Bram has a bowling birthday party to attend for one of his best buddies. After that, Lacey, Burns and the boys are heading in our direction for a wedding. Hank and Chase will be staying with us! So it will be crazy. Good crazy, but crazy.

Church Sunday morning, and then over the Hubby's dad's house for a HUGE Easter egg hunt and lots of food and wine for me!

Aunt Nicole dropped two darling Easter baskets for the kids and stayed and had dinner with us.


Look at these cookies she made! How gorgeous. And they are delicious too. I wasn't going to eat them because they are so pretty, but I can't pass up a good sugar cookie.

Bram had his school party. Look at that hair. He says he wants to cut it to be, "like Hank." I want to grow it even longer for the summer. Why didn't Tess get this hair?


Here are the buckets that Aunt Nicole made. They were already in the bathtub last night!!!




Tess enjoying a sugar cookie. Please note Bram's socks in the background. A huge hole in the toe. He put these socks on to help him with his spinning dance moves.



And he's OFF!!!! Bram was a mad man during his school Easter egg hunt. Lots of eggs and LOTS of sugar consumed yesterday. Can you say hyper?

Hubby and Mikey took him fishing in the pond behind our house last night and I swear it was like watching somebody on speed. He was running to and fro in warped speed.

SO, Hubby and my dad are about to return from fishing and then we are heading to the square for lunch. I really want a margarita. That isn't sacrilegious or anything is it?

Y'all have a happy, wonderful, family filled Easter weekend.






12 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Those curls get me every time! I sure hope you don't cut 'em anytime soon.

You are so right-Bram & LR would be a riot together. It would require multiple margaritas for us, though! If only we could come up with a way to bottle and sell their energy...

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Yum cookies!!!

She might get those curls. Her hair is barely there, you never know.

Happy Easter!

Heather said...

They are too cute. Tess may get those curls yet. Anywho, the little bow is precious in her hair! Are you gonna piss us all off again with whatever amazing thing that Iddy made her for Easter. ;) You know I'm kidding!

Have a Happy Easter!

Something In The Glass said...

No, that is not sacreligious at all. At least I hope not.

Happy Easter!!!

starnes family said...

Her hair is really coming in, Courtney!!!!!! Love it. They're both precious.

Angie said...

Do you remember when you and your mom made those cute buckets for birthday parties? The picture of the pails made me think of that. Random trip down memory lane...

The Soladay Family said...

Tess' hair is looking precious! Those two....could eat 'em up!

Scary Mommy said...

Oh, so, soooo cute!!!! Why'd I have to be Jewish? Easter looks awesome! :)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

In my experience the boys always get the better hair AND eyelashes. I couldn't get a ribbon in Lorelai's hair until she was 2!

mamaclay said...

Thanks for giving me props! I do know what a lease broker is thank you very much :)(Argued by many men to be one of the coolest jobs ever, right up there with white tail breeder and camo designer/tester). I hope ya'll had a fun weekend. I can't wait to hear about it :)

whereismymind said...

Love those curls! And look at gorgeous Miss Tessie Mayes!

Those socks are too funny. Socks for easy and fast spinning... With an exposed toe for easy, stop on the dime action.

michelle matthews said...

Love his curls! Tess's bow is precious! That toe and sock is hilarious!!! Love that!!!!