First, I must say that the lack of pictures of my gorgeous children, Damion and Reagan, are because the Hubs let his step brother take our camera AND $700 long lens to Kansas for his hunting trip.
I am dying without my camera because Damion and Reagan do some funny stuff up in here. The camera will be back tonight so there will be pictures galore of my chickens next week.
Second, I have decided that on Fridays I am going to just list the things that pop in my head as I am writing this. I will name it "Freaky Friday" soooo original. No?
Here we go:
1) I have a date with Mrs. Mack on Sunday. We are going to have lunch and 'ritas and then head over to see New Moon. I might have to punch her in the eye if she makes any comments whatsoever about you know who not being a sex kitten. I don't like to punch and would hate to punch her. She has skin like Snow White. Beautiful. A black eye would be very noticeable.
2) Bram just called Martha the F-word. Nice. I just put him in time out. Do I wash his mouth out with soap? This may come as a shock to most, but I think this might be the first time I have heard him say the F-word.
I know? Right.
3) I really want to start getting my Christmas decor out. Not put it up, just get it out to go through and see what I have. Yet, I feel SOOOO sorry for Thanksgiving this year I can't do it. Poor Thanksgiving. If I were Thanksgiving, I would be feeling alone, isolated and insecure.
4) This Christmas Hubby and I are starting a new tradition (or I told Hubby that we were starting this new tradition). Since the baby Jesus received three gifts from the wisemen, my kids will each get three presents from Santa. The stockings will be from Mommy and Daddy. I think this is a beautiful idea.
Last year, I started buying crap just to make it look like they had "more." Really? They don't play with half of it, and they have grandparents that take them each "toy shopping" every time they see them. Last Sunday I gave away SIX bags of toys, which is silly and wasteful.
So this is my new plan. I think it is a good one. I just put a call in to the North Pole to give Santa the heads up. I didn't write the name of the elf I spoke with, hopefully Santa gets the message.
5) Santa is bringing Bram a drum set. I think Santa is crazy and may drink too much.
6) I am getting so excited for my trip to KC. A little nervous about the drive. I can do it, I know I can! GO COCO!
7) Bram told me the other day that when babies are in Heaven, waiting to go into the Mommy's tummy, that the babies dance and sing all day with Jesus. You can get him to talk about this subject for hours, heaven and being in my tummy that is. His memory of Heaven and my tummy are starting to get a little foggy but dancing with Jesus is the "reason he likes to dance" and why he "loves Michael Jackson so much." Jesus loves a little MJ. Who knew?
8) Speaking of MJ. My kids still aren't tired of him. At. All. In fact, Bram has branched out from your typical, "Beat It" and "Bad" to "Dirty Diana." I didn't even know that song existed. But I now know every word.
9) Depeche Mode is also becoming a Coco car favorite.
10) Hearing your two year old sing, "Master and Servant" is a bit disturbing.
11) Whoever sent my precious angel, Tess, the instruction manual on how to behave like a two year old? Please see #1. I will go after you like a spider monkey if I find out who you are. You may want to start sleeping with one eye open.
12) I have a weird thing going on in my head right now. I keep thinking that somebody has read my blog and my RPat letters and Oprah got a hold of them. And she is going to have RPat surprise me by knocking on my door or surprising me on the feminine hygiene aisle of our grocery store. And I am going to be like, "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!" All the people in the store will be laughing and clapping and then RPat and I will go to Chili's for some nachos and an el Presidente. And I will be all, "Thank you Oprah!" waving to the camera, and her audience will laugh and clap as the segment ends. Oprah will then say, "Isn't she adorable. Looooveee it!" Then they will go on to the main segment, an exclusive interview with Barry Manilow. But even after the cameras quite rolling, RPat will sign my chest and then be off on a private jet to surprise some girl in Cleveland sitting in her cubicle with RPat posters taped up all over, a stunt for "Entertainment Tonight."
Which is fine with me. I got my 15 minutes of fame. And everyone knows Oprah is WAY bigger and better than "Entertainment Tonight." And I am certain I am WAY prettier than the girl in Cleveland in the cube. No competition.
Moral of my story is, I have been putting on make-up to run errands that I usually don't put on makeup to do. That is how crazy I am. I seriously think this is a possibility. What in the world? Let's just all say a prayer now to thank the 8lb 6oz baby Jesus for Zoloft and box wine.
Could you IMAGINE how much crazier I would be without it? Whew.
13) Since we are talking crazy, when I was pregnant with my kids, I would pretend the paparazzi was following me and I would end up being posted on celebritybabyblog.com. Needless to say, I had some pretty cute maternity clothes. It made sense in my head, who knew when the pap would pop out at the dry cleaners or pharmacy. I had to look put together.
14) Tessie Mayes has been requesting a bottle lately. I have been giving it to her. Bram quite the bottle at 9 months, so I don't know what is up with this.
Who am I kidding? I am a total enabler, I mean my 4 year old just got off the paci two months ago.
15) Hubby and I have a party to go to in Austin tonight. Dropping kids off with Auntie Abby and the heading to a Thanksgiving get together. Hubby and I will be the only married couple. Things might get a little crazy, and I will take pics. Who wants to make a bet I am the first one asleep tonight?
But not without doing my "Single Ladies" routine first.
16) I have lost 10 lbs. Everything fits again. THANK THE LORD!! But I want to lose another five. The second baby pouch is hard to get rid of. Any suggestions on how to get rid of that sucker?
17) Back to Christmas, what does Santa bring a two year old girl? She is already getting a tiny trampoline, but what else? I think she would enjoy a car seat for her babies. Any suggestions would be awesome.
18) It is raining today.
19) I had lunch with Sara and Jen on Tuesday. Liam definitely fits his name but Casey and I are going to call him Bill. Bill is darling. Looks like a tiny little man laying in a carrier. He just stared at Bram the entire lunch. Hopefully, Bill was NOT taking notes on how to act in a restaurant. Reagan and Damion were in rare form that day.
And Mr. Hudson? Sara's little boy, HOLY CUTENESS BATMAN! He totally got high on a tortilla. One minute he is sitting up gnawing on a warm fluffy fresh tort. The next minute he is laid out. I took pictures but left the memory card in Weatherford, so one day you might get to see them.
20) I have been trying really hard to keep in mind what is my "inside voice" vs. my "outside voice." It is difficult to keep them separate and can give me a headache, but it is something that I have needed to work on for some time.
21) Johnny Depp? Are you kidding me? There are no words. No words.
Okey dokey. That is all that has popped in my head this morning. I am cooking a few dishes for tonight's get together. PW's spicy mac and cheese, green beans with almonds, and mini pecan pies. Can't wait!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
ta-ta for now!