So here are the rules to this award.
Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.So, here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? dirty
(I'm not sure where 3 and 4 went?!?!)
5. Your favorite food? Indian
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? kids
11. Your fear? unhealthy
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? quiet
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? expansion
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? tinkled
19. What are you wearing? gown
20. Your TV? WordWorld
21. Your pets? Martha
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? perfect
24. Your mood? morning
25. Missing someone? definitely
26. Vehicle? Tahoe
27. Something you're not wearing? undergarments
28. Your favorite store? SmartiePantz
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? awhile
32. Your best friend? several
33. One place that I could go over and over? beach
34. One person who emails you regularly? Casey
35. Favorite place to eat? backporch
I also received an award from my new FAVORITE read, Vintage Junky. I stumbled upon her blog and LOVED her style. And thanks to her, I have found more decor blogs that are very much my taste. Thanks Vintage Junky!
So, here are seven things about me you may not know (Casey is cringing just about now.):
1) Hubby and I met and got married all withing 5 months. I wasn't pregnant BUT did get pregnant 6 months after we married. Oops! We totally should of named Bram, Robert Mondavi or Kendall Jackson. Opening weekend of Dove season made us a little nuts. Just sayin'.
2) I don't have a gall bladder. It was taken out 10 years ago. Because of this organ being gone, I have pooped in my britches more than an adult should. Their have been some sad situations for poor Coco and her $220 jeans.
3) I have never had to cut or trim either of my kids toenails. Ever. Don't ask, I have no idea why their toenails don't grow because their fingernails grow like weeds.
4) I would love to own my own Waldorf Learning Center. If you know anything about the Waldorf curriculum this may surprise you about me but I find it a wonderful place for little ones to learn and explore.
5) In the car, I use words that would make a sailor blush. I am the only one on the road that can drive. It's true. I have learned to tone it down A LOT since kids, but have been known to say, "Idiot." And now my kids say, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" when they are frustrated with something. Which I am fine with. Much better than, "USE YOUR *#&&$&@) BLINKER YOU $#@_*!"
6) Tess' real name is Tessie Mayes, that is what we call her, Tess is just quicker to blog. Anyhoo, Hubby wanted to call her Tessie Mayes, but wanted Mayes to be her middle name but I wanted both names to be her first name, to make sure it showed up on all legal documents as, Tessie Mayes. Guess who was NOT in the room at the time I was filling out the birth certificate. Yep. Her name is officially Tessie Mayes. No middle name. Is that bad? Whatev. I was hormonal.
7) I have cheated on a test only once in my life. 3rd grade, 7 and 9 multiplication test. To this day I can't do my 7 and 9's. I have to reverse the numbers in my head. Like if somebody says, "what is 7 times 5?" I have to do 5 times 7 in my head. Makes sense. Weird yet a true testimony as to why you should never cheat in school or you won't learn a dip darn thing!!!
I am giving the Kreative Award to Mrs. Merry Mack. I have know her FOREVER! Seriously, read her. She is very smart, quick witting, and blunt. Just the way I like it.
Now for some parenting advice, courtesy of Coco:
If for any reason your child gets gum in and around their armpit, don't ignore it. It will stick your child's arm skin to their armpit skin, this causes irritation once the gum residue is removed.
To remove gum from in and around an armpit area, just use a lot of baby oil. This may take 4 or 5 attempts and lots of picking but will eventually work.
Don't try peanut butter or rubbing alcohol. Scrubbing with soap and water will only irritate your child to where you don't have ample access to armpit area.
Just lots of baby oil and some patience.