Here are some things I learned on our 11th Ranch Weekend:
1) I can't stay up until 2 am two nights in a row. This is not a good idea. Yet, I am almost certain it will happen again next year.
2) Doing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" routine for my girlfriends will yes, entertain them, but will leave me very winded. Especially after consuming a bottle of red wine and a plate of enchiladas.
3) As much as 9 mothers try, kids tend to be a hot topic.
4) After two nights away from my chickens, I miss them a lot. A lot, a lot.
5) One hour after returning to my chickens. I wanted to go back to Ranch Weekend. Hangovers and kids that climb all over mommy like a jungle gym is NOT fun.
6) I Phones and Blackberries are essential to a successful Ranch Weekend. Why? How else could nine moms adequately show off our gorgeous children?
7) Texas Tech girls can still put down the cocktails. Yet, the days of bottom of the barrel vodka has been replaced with Grey Goose and Yellow Tail Chardonnay has been replaced with Le Creme.
8) We all still are quite a gassy crew.
9) After looking back at college pictures this weekend. It is confirmed, I went through a VERY ugly stage my Junior and Senior year of college. Not when I was 12 and 13 like most, but 20 and 21. Wow.
10) Everyone should be so lucky to have friends like me.
I am still hanging at the mothership. Heading home to Hubs on Wednesday. Lots to do, lots to do and of course Tess woke up sicky this morning. Awesome. Hopefully this will be short lived.