2) Bram asked for a bike and a laser. A bike is doable. I am not so sure the ATF would appreciate us harboring lasers.
3) The music at the Walkway of Lights kept skipping. And now, the next morning, I am singing "Do you see what I see..." but I am singing it, "Do you see what I see see see see see see see.."
4) The music at our HEB (Texas grocery store) plays the coolest music EVER. Everything from Depeche Mode and Eurasure to Journey and Night Ranger. I dance with my kids on aisles that are empty. I mean, how can you not lipsync and not get into, "Motoring, what's your price for flight, In finding Mr. Right, you'll be alright tonight...." I mean come on.
5) I think I am going to tackle my cabinet painting myself. Rather than spend $3,000.00 to have somebody to do it for me. I enjoy painting, so I think I can handle it. And I have already let Vintage Junky know that she will be receiving a plethora of questions from me, as she tackled this project herself in her own darling home.
6) It looks like I will be getting my big boobies in May. Just in time for bathing suit season. I would be getting them earlier but I really want to get my running back and I think new ta-tas will hinder that venture. So in May I will no longer look like a picture straight out of "National Geographic" when topless.
8) Speaking of things that creep me out a bit..... It makes me kind of uncomfortable telling my dad I'm pregnant. Ugh. I think it is because he officially knows what Hubby and I have been up to.
9) Want to know something that is kind of funny and a bit embarrassing? I got preggers with Bram by accident. Then we decided to try for number two...I was already pregnant. I had a miscarriage. Then two weeks later was pregnant again. Talk about slutty. Our parents, friends and my doctor probably think there is a sexathon going on in Cocoland.
10) Tess is drinking coffee right now. No worries, I have coffee with my cream, rather than cream with my coffee so it is all good in the hood. She wanted to sit in my lap while I typed. I can't type with the little angel precious doll face baby in my lap. Offering some coffee distracted her. "AND MOM OF THE YEAR GOES TO......(envelope opening) COCO!"
11) Finding places for our elf, Frisky, to hide is getting very difficult. I've had to bust out the ladder a few times.
12) We have a big Christmas party to go to tonight, sans kids, and I need a fun different appetizer to bring. It needs to be different because this shin dig is with my usual peeps and they are used to the usual Coco culinary delights. SO I want to mix things up a bit.
13) I got, "Maggie Gyllenhauled" yesterday. WTF.
14) If you get two Christmas cards from me, just pretend you only got one. I got all confused and stuff. Don't ask....
15) I am in love with my Robert Pattinson calendar that Sass bought me for Hanukkah. I have it hanging in the most perfect place, I look at it every time I head out to the garage. The other day I even contemplated kissing him. But Bram was watching me and I think he will need enough therapy as it is.
16) Neither Sass nor I celebrate Hanukkah but I wanted to write it.
Have a fabulous weekend!!
ta-ta for now!