I have composed a short list of things I have said, sentences that I had no idea were even sentences until I had children. Words put together that I never, for the life of me, imagined would come out of my mouth. They are as followed.
#1 actually just came out of my mouth.....
1) Don't lick the fireplace.
2) No, it isn't okay to pee-pee on the dog.
3) Bram, you can't honk girl's boobies.
4) Tess, those are your brother's undies, why don't we put your princess panties on?
5) An entire roll of toilet paper does NOT need to be used to wipe your hiney, I'm teaching you to use the plunger.
6) Those are NOT Numchuks! (as Bram comes in with two unwrapped tampons, whipping them around by the strings.)
7) Bram, go smell your sister and let me know if she is poop.
8) You can't eat bugs! It is never okay. Spit it out. Now.
9) Hi, Poison Control. It's me again......
10) You do not have to announce every single time you touch your penis. Please.
Yep. Some crazy shenanigans up in here. Loving every second of it. Sad thing is, I am serious, I have called Poison Control more than I care to admit.
But because I want to share the information, the following things ingested by a small child, are not going to kill anyone, but still call your local Poison Control:
1) a cigarette butt
5) baby oil
7) a candle
8) the little packets of silicon that come in shoe boxes and such.
Nice, huh? And a majority of those were consumed by my pretty little princess tangeriene.
Oh, the joys of motherhood. Spent mostly with your tail between your legs.
SO, Hubby is off today, hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can spend most of the day outside. Nothing planned. We had a great weekend. I had a fabulous weekend.
I jetted off on Saturday to Lake LBJ to meet up with two of my girlfriends. It was a lot of fun, very relaxing. The lakehouse belongs to my friend, Tiffany's family. It was built in the late 60's/early 70's and seriously, has not been updated since. Which is awesome.
While I was going tinkle in the downstairs bathroom, I noticed that the pulls on the bathroom cabinets are AWESOME, so very Coco. Bright green enamel. VERY 70's. And since I am redoing my kitchen cabinets white and adding pulls.......light bulb went off!
I asked Tiffany if I could have them. She called her mother and I am now the proud owner of 40 year old bright green enamel pulls for my kitchen. I just have to go get them and replace them with some basic Home Depot variety. I am oddly excited!!!! It's the little things.
Everyone have a fabulous Monday off.
ta-ta for now.