Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet lady

It is Saturday morning, Bram is snuggling in our bed with Hubby watching cartoons. I am snuggling on the couch with Tess, playing with the magna doodle and getting lots of hugs and kisses. Hot coffee with chocolate eclair creamer to top off the morning. Yum.

Tess is perfection. Pure perfection. I remember thinking I could never love somebody like I love Bram. No way, now how. But you really can, and do.

"Tootsie" is on as well. What a perfect morning.

8 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Those kinds of mornings are the best...=)

Anniebanannie said...

These are the best and what creates the most incredible moments.

Oh...if you're a coffee creamer junkie like myself...I suggest you try White Chocolate Coconut-if you like that combo. A little piece of heaven right there!

Moni said...

Saturday morning coffee is the best!!!! And I LOVE that movie...

FROGGITY! said...

so sweet!

Something In The Glass said...

I've often wondered if I'll love a second child the way I love my Mini.

Sounds like you don't divide up the love you have...you're heart just gets bigger.

Great post! Thanks for making me smile.

Live.Love.Eat said...

That does sound like a perfect morning. Good for you!!!!!

Lisa said...

I love this post. I'm missing my girls right now and this made me feel closer to them :-)

michelle matthews said...

LOL! Tootsie! Love it!
Very sweet post! Makes me want another to love on! :)