Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2:00 pm

I have an interview today for a Kindergarten position at 2:00 pm. It is a private school and my kids are already enrolled in the preschool program to start in August, so it is perfect.

Oh, I hope this works out. I would be the best Kindergarten teacher ever!! I have already started building my Kindergarten teacher wardrobe and have all kinds of ideas for a cute classroom.

I want to give students the same memories of Kindergarten that Mrs. Puckett gave me. And I know if given the chance, I will.

So everyone say lots of prayers, cross lot of fingers and toes, and at 2:00pm Central time, I expect each and everyone of you to sit in silence and send lots of happy positive thoughts to Texas! Got it?

Off the topic, is it me or are sippy cups a lot like socks? They just disappear. I swear I have purchased 654 sippy cups and right now we have 5. I'm so confused.

10 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Much luck to you. You will be a fab teacher! I wish more teachers had your spirit and love of kiddos. The world would be a much better place.

Amen to the sippy cup thang. Where do they go? I just don't get it...

Ann said...

Good luck! I know they'll love you!

Carrie Darney said...

You go girl! Good luck!

Sippy cups...why are all of mine deciding to leak? They work for a few months and then they spring a leak! Ugh...drink like an adult already Hagen...Geez!

Dee Stephens said...

Good luck on your interview! I bet you will be a great teacher!
As for the houses -- they say the custom-designed ones that Jon and Kate got were around 7K a piece but you can get a standard one and put it together yourself, etc. for $1250.
Same cost as a jungle gym?
yes, shame on me for watching is right!

The Jones Family said...

GOOD LUCK! That would be so perfect for you, fingers crossed!

morewineplease said...

GOOD LUCK! I know you will rock that interview!
praying now!

starnes family said...

Thinking of you right now!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Sooooo....how did it go???

The Rand's said...

Hope it went well!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I do hope it works out for you by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!