Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A quick apology to Hill Country Fellowship Church,

I am so sorry that my dress blew up and your van load of kids saw my ass in the parking lot of Wal-Mart today. I am a little slow going because I am currently in a fitness boot camp, so my reflexes aren't as quick as they usually are.

This incident was just as embarrassing for me as it was for your van driver and 20 middle school students. I promise.

And I am sorry they had to see such horror at such a young age. If this would of happend after my month long bootcamp, it would of been a much more enjoyable show.

Sincerely,
Coco

8 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

OMG! That is too funny! BTW -- the Pearl shoes...
They don't sell anywhere here in Charlotte. Only one store in NC sells them and it's in the mountains...2 or 3 hours away.
I bought a pair of ASICS tonight..

starnes family said...

There are no words.

The Jones Family said...

I agree with Casey, no words; only laughter!

Sassy Cass said...

Oh my gah! Those kids got a show :)

donatelli98 said...

So hilarious I can't even put it into words!

Debz said...

Middle school students? Honey, the boys didn't complain. Not one bit.

msprimadonna67 said...

Oh no! I would have been mortified. One of my good teacher friends had a similar breezy experience at our high school. She was taking the kids down to the library when a gust of wind came along and exposed her thong-covered butt to her entire class of sophomores. Unfortunately, she still had to face those kids everyday for the rest of the year, knowing they were holding on to a mental image of her in her undies.

morewineplease said...

See how many heads you turned!! Those kids will never forget it!