Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok, I guess I'll keep them...

The beginning of the week started off a little rough. I don't know why but I had a few, "I quite!" days.

But when I tried to put in my two weeks notice, my two bosses just stared at me and and then asked for a snack.

So I guess I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. But a raise would be nice.....

This week has been a lot of fun and full of activity. Lots of visits to the park and little splash park. The "Summer Reading Kick Off" at the library last night. I had to relax and make a game plan. And thanks to my friend Julia, I now do.

Actually, I am just copying her every summer plan move. Thankfully, I think she is pretty cool and our kids are friends.

Because I am kind of stalking.



There is a great new park in town, nobody seems to know about it yet, so we have been spending lots of time there.

Don't let Bram's fleece lined wind pants fool you, it is HOT and HUMID here in Texas. He is dressing himself these days and these pants, or any long sweatpant for that matter, seem to be his bottoms of choice.


A big bag of food is a must!! The kids are eating like a bunch of teenage boys lately. I learned very fast that a the more food the better. And a very large variety is best as well.


Bram stuffing his face with blueberries. My kids LOVE them some blueberries.


And blueberries make blue poop. Which is quite shocking to your husband when he is changing his daughter's diaper and sees said blue poop and gets panicky and yells for you to come because something is very wrong with the baby.

Just sayin'.

Tess and her future beau Calvin. Calvin is a mini Bram. Sorry Julia. And good luck.


Clara and Tess. Clara is the sweetest little girl on the planet. And I love having Clara around, she takes such good care of Tess and Tess just adores her.


So, today we are just going to lay low.


Oh, gotta run, I think Tess just flushed a toothbrush down the toilet!

7 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Yep, quitting didn't go over too well at my house either, but I'm much betta now. I love the summer fun pics of all those cute kiddos!

If the shoe FITZ said...

love the last pic. it's like a sorority pic with your best girlfriend.

starnes family said...

Love that pic of the two girls hugging! They are both so precious.

starnes family said...

Jen, I was just going to say that! Maybe they'll grow up to be big sis and little sis!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh so cute Coco!! I wish my little guy loved some antioxidants like yours do!!!! And too funny about your big bosses not letting you go!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I love the hidden park story. Yes, other people will find out.

I love that Tess found some friends to hang with!

juliarhock said...

Shucks Coco, ya'll can stalk us any time. The more the merrier - or the more, the more miserable - depending when nap is.

Spray park or bust tomorrow, Lady!