It has been forever since we have had a tag going around. And I love to talk about myself so this is going to be fun!
10 things about Coco you may or may not know:
1) I now believe you can find love on the internet, as I have made one of my best friends online.
2) I could possibly be the gassiest human on the planet. Luckily, I was born into a very gassy family so I wasn't made fun of. Hubby thought it was funny at first, now, not so much.
3) I memorize song lyrics freakishly fast.
4) I think I am a super fun mom. Not the, "Here kids, have some wine coolers!!" kind of fun, but the, "Let's have a dance off!" kind of fun.
5) I have terrible anxiety issues that are controlled amazingly well with medication.
6) I make up videos to songs in my head all the time. And I am always the leading lady. Almost every Dave Matthews song has a video starring me already put together. I actually "contacted" them once in college and gave them a play by play of the video I had put together for the song "Two Step."
7) They never got back to me.
8) If you are great at your job and clearly love what you do and I can see that, I will get your name and call your supervisor. I will not hesitate to tell them what an awesome employee you are. I have done this probably 100 times.
9) I get told all the time I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. I was even stopped once at a restaurant in Fort Worth for a picture. This isn't a compliment to me, I think she is ugly.
10) I am so glad I married Hubby and he moved me out to this beautiful little town. I love it here and never want to leave!!!
Somethings in the Glass
House of Fowler
Thanks Casey for the tag!