Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just like new and other ramblings from a bored mom






See, Bram is just like new. And filled to the brim with ice cream and lots o' crap. I don't think he has had anything remotely nutritious in his little body since Wednesday morning. Oh well. Pictures #1 and #2 show him with the balloons his Iddy and Pa had sent to the hospital. And him with his new best friend, the Scooby Doo push up. Mmmmmm-mmmmmm, good!

I also made my way to the hospital gift shop. They had the cutest little gift shop I have ever seen and I don't need much of an excuse to shop. There, I bought the darling water bottle in photo #3. I have always done a great job of water drinking but decided all of the water bottles I purchase are no bueno for the environment. So I felt the $15 for the above water bottle was money well spent. And I am fully convinced this will increase my water intake even more! Isn't it cute?

Picture #4 shows Miss Tess' new pearl earrings her Mikey bought her. My dad is a jewelry guy and so his little lady HAD to have pearls. They are darling and she looks like a tiny little debutante.

Some may say piercing your babies ears is trashy. Some of my closest girlfriends have made endless fun of me. My mother was mortified and begged me not to. BUT once she saw the earrings, she was a believer. I love it and think it is super cute and would of had her ears pierced before we even left the hospital. And that is my opinion on that.

I can't believe I am sitting on my ass blogging this beautiful holiday weekend. Trying to keep a three year sitting remotely still has proved to be quite an ass whip. My parents left tons of yummy food, this is not good for my OSB diet. I am just watching the clock and waiting for 4 p.m. and then I am going to make myself a skinny girl margarita.

There is so much laundry to be done, but if I shut the laundry room door....poof! The laundry disappears. Amazing.

I think that is all I have for now. If anyone has any toddler sedation tactics, please feel free to pass them on.

No comments: