Saturday, August 2, 2008

This kid is evil....

Yesterday we went to Horseshoe Bay to meet up with some friends in from out of town. Hubby was golfing and I had both kids with me.

I have to say Bram was a total asshole the entire time we were there. Seriously, hitting, yelling, screaming, temper tantrum throwing asshole. The kind of asshole that makes you want to cry because you are the mom and you are supposed to have control of the situation and clearly don't. I was looking at other women with a look on my face like, "What do I do? Somebody help me" I would of gladly of taken any unsolicited advice. UGGGHHH!!!
The little guy looks like a cherub but he is the devil in disguise.
Oh, and he knocked over not one, but TWO of my $13 margaritas.

When we got home he said, "I love you mommy, and I will be nice tomorrow". See, he knew he was an asshole at the pool.

We are leaving Tess here today and taking Bram to Schlitterbaum and I don't think this is a good idea after yesterday. I am going to let Hubby deal with it and just kick back with a book.

No comments: