Friday, December 5, 2008

Sad Mom

Bram left with Hubby this morning. I am sad and I already miss him. My Brammy.

Hubby is pheasant hunting up in the Texas panhandle this weekend and is taking Bram and one of my nephews to his mom's en route. Iddy and Pa's house is like Disneyland. The spoiling is crazy and the amount of toys purchased is nuts. But they LOVE IT!

Last weekend was a spoil-a-thon at my parents and now this weekend with Iddy and Pa. Life is good for the Braminator.

And the kicker is, Bram and Chase get to be IN the Christmas parade ON a float.

It is going to be nice to have a "girl's weekend" with Miss Tess, we will do some Christmas shopping today and a Christmas party in Austin tomorrow. Lots o' fun will be had.

But I miss my dude.

This morning he asked, "are you going to miss me?"

"Of course I am! I miss you even when I am sleeping. Even when you are away from me for a second, it makes my heart hurt."

His response, "are you lying?"

Melts my heart.

5 comments:

Debz said...

LMAO @ "are you lying?"

Have a good weekend with Miss Tess!!

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

He's so funny...but you girls are going to have a blast!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah, are you lying? He is too cute!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, you'll have fun!

FROGGITY! said...

AWWWWWWW! He's so cute. My goodness.

Have a great weekend!

michelle matthews said...

Sooo cute! That made me all teary eyed. Precious! You girls have so much fun!