Thursday, March 19, 2009

And the party continues....

Lacey and the boys stayed again last night. Instead of 400 Ruby Red Slippers, we ate homemade potato soup, some crusty bread, tons of water, and went to bed early.

I feel very refreshed this morning, so I know I will be "on" for tonight's monthly, Bunko (Drunko). Actually, tonight we are just having a Bunko "social" since all we do is eat and drink anyway.

Tons of fun with all the cousins, played outside all day yesterday, ate big fat cheeseburgers from Storm's, took a ride on the golf cart to the park, played in the sprinklers, and then early bedtimes. For everyone.

Lots of pictures to post. And the potato soup recipe. HOLY MOLY!! Best potato soup I ever had. It is a Lacey's family recipe and it really is to die for.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

On a side note, Bram is still 100% paci free. BUT he has been wanting to hold a paci a lot. I have been letting him but feel I am taking a few steps backwards. I have caught him taking little hits off of it from time to time. Even taking it out of his sister's mouth for a quick suck.

I can't help but to feel a bit sorry for him.

Speaking of Bram, he just walked over to cousin Hank and tooted on him. They both are now on the floor laughing their asses off.

I should totally write a book on teaching kids manners and ettiquette.

10 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

have a great day and bunco! i want that potato soup recipe!! :) please?

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

OMG, I have "caught him taking hits off it". That's hilarious.

i've been meaning to try out bunko.

The Soladay Family said...

The whole "caught him taking hits off it" had me LMAO! Let's just hope that isn't a phrase you have to repeat when he's in high school or college! Have fun today and tonight! Love me some bunko!

Something In The Glass said...

WHY do they think toots are so funny???

Is it the laughter from "grownups" like me?

Nahhhhh.

morewineplease said...

Oh the paci kills me!

My hubby thinks farts are the funniest thing on the planet, he still laughs like a 5 year old!

The Soladay Family said...

Left you a message on my blog!

Sassy Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy Cass said...

Hits from the paci, ya'll
Can I get a hit?
Hits from the paci.
Can I get a hit?

Ok, so Cypress Hill is totally stuck in my head now and I NEED the potato soup recipe. There is nothing yummier...

I had to delete my previous post. There were just too many typos to let it slide!:)

Impulsive Addict said...

Those Ruby Red Slippers look very tasty! They may have to replace my love for mimosa's.

I've never played Bunko, but if it involves drinking, just sign me up!

Debz said...

And we know how much I love a good potato soup, so I cannot wait for that recipe!

Why is Bram taking "hits"? Is this one of those pacis that you can fill up with liquid? Does he get to play Drunko with y'all? You ARE a fun mom - lol!!