Thursday, March 12, 2009

Holy Moly!

Yesterdays post sure did strike a nerve with us ladies.

I am hoping Hubby read all of your comments so he could see that I am not the only wife that doesn't like her preschooler eating sticky, sugary, red dye product for breakfast nourishment. Much less on a pretty chair.

I think I am going to change Beyonce's song to, "If you didn't like it, then you shouldn't of put a ring on it."

Catchy. No??



Anyhoo, I found some old pictures of Bram at Tess' age and just wanted to share his 18 month cuteness.


Bram playing with black lab pups, Milo (his best friend according to him) and Bucky.


Bram playing in Mikey's '68 Bronco.

Bram enjoying a healthy, nourishing snack.


Bram and I being silly.
Wasn't he a dollface? Still is, but not a baby anymore. Boo-hoo.


>

8 comments:

starnes family said...

I think I would have gobbled him up, Courtney! So cute. And, I see Tess in him for sure!

Live.Love.Eat said...

So your name is Courtney? Cool, I didn't know that :) Anyhoo, those are some cute pics. I love the one of the 2 of you. The onesie and sandals is priceless.

Oh, I saw your comment on KD Lost re: wine. I love Santa Margherita Pinot too. I suggested that one to her and then saw your comment. I knew I liked you. Now I will have to go back and see what else you suggested and try it.

The Soladay Family said...

Look at him! That curly white-blonde hair...reminds me of my oldest at that age...awww the good old days, and I agree with Casey, you can definitely see Tess in him!

Sassy Cass said...

Holy cuteness, Coco! That Bram was and is a total doll.

Lovin' the new song lyrics...

Lulu the Midwife said...

Those are so sweet. I love looking back at pics. They grow up way to fast.

FROGGITY! said...

oooooh! squueeee! baby cuteness.

:)

whereismymind said...

Awwwww! Too cute. I just looked at some old ones of Avery at Henry's age, too. They grow too fast.

michelle matthews said...

Oh my goodness! Pure sweetness! So precious!!!!! Oh my they look alike!