Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rodeo fun! YEEHAW!!!

We had a blast for our anniversary celebration/festival of love.

Dinner at Z Tejas in Austin. Off to watch bull riding and Randy Rogers. Then to the legendary Broken Spoke for some two steppin' and the always wonderful Bruce Robison playing old country classics.

We slept in until 9:30 (can I get a "HALLELUJAH!") Then off to Fonda San Miguel for an amazing brunch.

Just a great time spent with my handsome husband.

And he better be glad he is sweet and super good looking. Those bull riders are S.E.X.Y.!!!

Can I get an "AMEN!"



My favorite shoes, my Frye's gold cowboy boots.


Isn't he dreamy? 5 years of wedded bliss. Nary a fight between us.


I asked Hubby to take a picture of me driving to Austin. This is what we got. Nice.



Much better. Happy days.

So it is Spring Break in our parts and we have been busy beavers. A girlfriend came in with her son on Sunday, left this morning. Sister in law, Lacey is heading in our direction as I type this. And y'all know what Lacey means?

HANK!!!!!! Needless to say, Bram is pumped.

Pictures of the wild indians will be coming soon......

10 comments:

Sassy Cass said...

Amen! Cowboys are hawt. Looks like major fun times were had. Love the pic your hubs took. I always have T&A shots on my camera. Doesn't take long to figure out who took those.

Have a funderful spring break!

The Soladay Family said...

Fun post! What a sweet, happy couple...love it! What is it with men and T&A pics!?

starnes family said...

Love the boots! And, I love Z Tejas. So jealous.

morewineplease said...

The boobs pic is too funny... typical male!
Happy Versary!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Love the boots!!! Cute photos.

Boob photo is hilarious.

Oh and to respond to you from my blog. Angry Toddler will be 4 on May 19th. :)

Anniebanannie said...

Amen! Amen! ya'll are too cute, no wonder those babes are precious ;)

Miss me some Z Tejas. Yum to the max. We used to live in Austin (actually Pflugerville) but I taught in Austin. (maybe I've already told you this and forgive my absentmindedness if I have!). Fun Fun city.

The Jones Family said...

Awe, you both are too damn cute! Hope it was a blast and that you all have a wonderful Spring Break!

Impulsive Addict said...

That boob pic is "allsome" as they say in East Tejas.

Pics of wild indians? I'm intrigued.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Nice looking couple. Couple of boobs that is! Hahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't resist. But really, you guys make a great looking couple and yes, you have nice boobs :)

michelle matthews said...

Love the boots!
Great pics! Y'all are such a good looking couple! That boob shot is hilarious!
I'm glad y'all had fun!