Friday, March 27, 2009

Random picture Friday....

Lots going on in Cocoland. Last night, I went to the PTO's "Bunco Blitz." It was 150 women all playing Bunco for 2 hours. It was actually quite fun. But DAAAAMMMMNNNNN, some of those women took it SO seriously.

I was convinced there for awhile I was on "Candid Camera."

Looking back, they probably thought I was the nutso one, since I kept looking around for the hidden camera. Reapplying lipstick and fluffing my hair.

Just in case I would have my 15 minutes of fame. Sad for these ladies that they were for real and I am not a T.V. star.

In true Coco form, I ended up winning all four of the silent auction items I signed my name on. How the hell does that happen? My friend Kelly signed her name on three and didn't win a damn thing!!!

Oh well, I got a $100 basket of cute candy and fun little toys that I will stash away and bust out for Easter basket goodness. I also "won" a darling leopard print rug that I get monogrammed for free, a great frame that looks great in my kitchen, and a cute wine glass and cocktail recipe book. And it is all for the sake of fundraising and my children's future educational purposes. Right? Right?

But I need y'alls opinion. I am going to have the rug monogrammed and plan on putting it in front of my kitchen sink (the one I have there is 3 years old and has seen better days). Just deciding what to have monogrammed on it is proving quite difficult.

Do I want:
a) Mommy
b) Coco
c) our last name

Hmmmm, my life is so difficult. This right now is my biggest decision. Not a bad gig being Coco.

Anyhoo, tonight is Tamale King with my girls. So that means, sangria swirl margaritas, super greasy Mexican food, and lots of fun with my three besties.

Then tomorrow, we are off to Fort Worth (can a get a "holla!") for my godson's 6th birthday. Fun.

What sucks is that it will be 54 freaking degrees in Cowtown. That means my cute outfit, as well as Tess' cute outfit, that has been planned for an oddly long time, will not work. But that is fine, I will work it out. I can rise to the challenge I am sure. And again, if this is one of my biggest challenges. I am lucky.

OK, now for random pics taken this week of my weird kids.


Bram decided on this look at dinner the other night. He is wearing undies, they are tighty whiteys and for some reason, they crack me up. So, his dinnerwear this evening was a tiny pink bib, tighty whiteys with one camo crock and one neon green crock.

And the boy totally rocked the look.


Here are the kid's Easter baskets. I love them. I can't wait to fill them. Errrrr, I can't wait for the Easter bunny to come and fill them.

And you can just go ahead and call me an enabler. I know it. Bram having a paci until puberty and now this. My 18 month old is addicted to her morning bottle and her night bottle. Oh, and her paci.
I am creating monsters. And can't seem to stop.
Hope everyone has a rocking weekend!!!!!



11 comments:

Anniebanannie said...

1. Those kiddos are way too cute for words. The Bram 'get-up' is perfect. SOunds like some outfits we got goin'on 'round here.

2.WAY TO GO on your winnings. I'm like the friend. NEVER win anything. Ever.

3.Did you survive the hailstorm? My sister lives there and said it was pretty bad.

4. Have tons-o-fun this weekend.

5. Thanks for the advice on my cabinet! I never thought about 'antiquing' it.

The Soladay Family said...

Love Bram's hair! I have been to Bunco with some serious players, and all I can say is "really"...get laid!

Have a great weekend!

The Soladay Family said...

By the way, Ryan mailed your goodies today!

If the shoe FITZ said...

i think you should monogram the run coco.

starnes family said...

Love it! I'm thinking of "Coco" for the monogram.

Sassy Cass said...

Monogram it with "Coco" or "Coco & Co." Love the pictures! Hope you have fun! I've never ever played Bunco. I need to get out more!

FROGGITY! said...

I think coco or your last name would be awesome. Bram's outfit is HI-Larious. Seriously the kid has style. :)

Have a great weekend... sounds FUN!

Heather said...

I'm liking Coco and Co. like Sassy Cass. Great idea. I need a cute nickname cuz now i want a monogrammed kitchen rug.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Well, who's better than you missy????? For the monogram, wow, that's a tough one. If it was me I would put, Live.Love.Eat :)

Have fun doing Mexican tonight. Sounds perfect!!!!!

The Soladay Family said...

Do you really want me to finish your curtains? =)

morewineplease said...

srsly funny about the candid camera thing sounds like something I would do!
I would go for the last name on the rug!