Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coco is COOL!!!!

I got two awards from some super cool mommas!!

Anniebanannie awarded me with this mac-daddy of an award:




This award comes with some rules, and here they are:


List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won!


You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!Seven things I love: (besides the obvious family, friends, etc.)


1) Real Housewives of OC/NYC/Atlanta (though NYC is my fave!)


2) a good bottle of red wine, pref a Shiraz


3) my daily runs or walks, depends if I have a kid with me or not


4) a tidy house


5) flea markets or antique stores


6) Indian food (have y'all figured out my love for the Indian food yet or no?)


7) having a bbq at our home on the back porch with tons of food and adult bevs.....



THEN this HILARIOUS lady, gave me this award:




I am really feeling the love today and want to thank both of you. I think y'all are both a hoot and really feel cool that you think I am pretty cool too.


These will be awarded tomorrow. My Simply Sleep just kicked in.




4 comments:

michelle matthews said...

LOL! Simply Sleep! Love it!
Congrats! You deserve them!
I love Shiraz too! Great answers!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I am SO with you on #7. And oh, i JUST got into Housewives NYC. Who is your favorite person. Most of them are so annoying and caddy and over the top, that's why I love watching. LuAnn & Bethenny seem to be my favs. I knew too many Jills in my real life since I am from NY. Tell me, are all the ones that were on this week in order? Am I watching the season as it's happening? I have to look online.

Live.Love.Eat said...

P.S. Ok, I looked up HW NYC on the internet and now I know why I am confused. I was watching reruns of the first season and I guess there are 3 new episodes of the 2nd season so far. And they were all out of order. Hah.

whereismymind said...

Go you! Ooh, I love a good shiraz... Or pinot. We really need to hook up sometime! It's a MUST.

I also love Simply Sleep. It is my friend.