Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens......

Here are a few of my favorite things.....

Fun hair bows and clips that I can FINALLY put in Miss Tess' hair. It is becoming an obsession.


My Christmas card display that I keep up all year. It makes me happy. I just redid it with clothespins and cute ribbon. It used to just be on a corkboard.

My chenille chicken and rooster.



My new "NEST" letters. I revamped above my cabinets, and found these on Etsy.


My new little sign for my kitchen, another etsy find. I am not a sign girl really, but couldn't pass up on this cuteness. It sits next to the bar, above my pig. Coincidence?

I think not.


And of course, Brammy, Tess, and Hubby are my MOST favorite of things. But right now I am loving these goodies in my house.

11 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I love everything! Are those NEST letters the ones you spent $50 on?

How cure are those roosters! My favorite...Tesss in her little bow...=)

The Jones Family said...

I just bought a ton of clips last night for Maci on Etsy... LOVE them! :)

Sassy Cass said...

I love it too! Yall are full of inspiration as I am redoing my house. I can't wait to be finished!

Katy said...

I love the NEST letters. Are your cabinets orange? Whatever color they are...they're cool!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love your goodies too!!!!

FROGGITY! said...

loving the cute clippies in tess's hair!

i am amazed at how fast everyone's kids are GROWING! she looks like such a little lady and less like a little baby! :)

love the chickens. right up my alley!

Pemberley Court said...

Hi! (found you on the Soladay Family) I love your favorite things....the cupcake sign, the NEST sign and of course the hair bow! I have 3 boys and 1 girl and love love love the bows! I get ya on that!

morewineplease said...

I love your goodies too!!

Tess is too cute, love the clippies!

whereismymind said...

Love it! Great post and great things, my friend! XO

Debz said...

That was one of the big reasons I wanted a girl - the hairbows! She is too adorable!

starnes family said...

Love, love, love it all! Hold on to some of your reject chickens for me. :)

The bows are an addiction. Lainey probably has a couple hundred. Not kidding. Don't tell Blake.